29

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror, I really felt pretty. I was grateful that mini Andrews was still small to be noticed.

I finished with my makeup and smiled in the mirror, I was ready. I took my bag and looked out the window, the handsome boy next door dressed in front of his mirror, I bit my lip watching it. Could there be a sexier man? To think that he was the protagonist of the most beautiful week I had had a long time ago.

"You know me better than anyone else.

You know the worst of me.

You've seen the worst of me but you don't judge me.

That's the most terrifying feeling.

All this time had been a hard time with him, I didn't want everything to happen quickly. From my own experience I knew that the fast would only be worse later. Even so, I had been saying every day how much he loved us both and it filled my soul.

Come down to stay and wait for it. Jughead went down in a suit and smiled when I saw him. I approached him and helped him adjust his tie while he put his hands on my belly. To tell the truth, with the two of them I was used to that, as if I had a sign that says "touch".

B: Veronica will be happy to have someone as handsome as a couple tonight

J: Do you think?

B: I think so - I finished fixing it by separating me a little -

J: You look beautiful. I'm jealous of Archie now.

B: -I smiled and kissed his cheek- now go, he must be waiting for you

He nodded and left. A few minutes later they rang the doorbell and I opened excitedly. It looked so good.

A: wow... you're...beautiful

B: Thank you. You look very good, Andrews.

I closed the door and pulled myself towards him, kissing me. I followed him with a smile.

"Opening and closing again

I've been injured

So I don't trust anyone.

Now here we are, looking at the ceiling.

I separated very slowly from his lips.

A: Now yes. Let's go

Rei went down and we went to his car. He drove to the dance and when he arrived he opened the door like a gentleman and helped me get down.

B: how helpful, Arch

A: Of course. Tonight must be unforgettable.

I close the door and turn to surround myself by the waist. I ran my arms around his neck.

A: I love you, Betty -I whisper-

"I have said these words before.

But they were a lie.

And you deserve to listen to them thousands of times.

Yes, it's only 8 letters

Why is it so difficult to say?

Yes, it's only 8 letters

Why am I going my own way?

Why do I approach you and then ask you for space?

Yes, it's only 8 letters

Why is it so difficult to say?"

I gave her a little kiss, a little nervous.

B: let's enter

He nodded, letting go of me and took my hand. We went in and watched our last dance. A flashback of the disastrous we had in the third year hit me, although as if he had read my mind he smiled at me and gave me a little kiss managing to scare away those ghosts. We approached Jughead, Veronica and Kevin. We also greet Reggie, Cheryl and Toni. At a certain point, Archie pushed me away with a small bow. I laughed a little.

A: Would you do me the honor of giving me this piece, Miss Cooper?

B: I'd love to, Mr. Andrews

I took his hand and we went downtown. Put my head on his shoulder and we let ourselves be carried away by the music.

"Isn't it impressive how all the lines of our hands line up when your hand is on mine?

It's as if it's complete again.

Isn't that a sign?

I should say what I think.

It was time. Tonight was beautiful and perfect, it was time to say it to seal it forever. I raised my face, looking into his eyes.

B: I love you, Archie

His face went from surprise to complete happiness and then kiss me and get up a little. I laughed at his emotion.

A: I thought I would die before I heard it.

B: you see, you don't

A: I love you, I love you, I love you

I left several kisses while I was laughing. We were completely happy.

I imagined a future, he and I with our baby in New Heaven and then here in Riverdale. Happy forever... yes.

When we came back with our friends, as is typical of this type of thing, they brought smuggled alcohol to which I was the only one not to drink for obvious reasons... me and Jughead, he was anti-alcohol.

At a certain point of the night, Cheryl offered her house to what, literally, everyone was. I tried to stay with Kev as much as I could but he ran away with Fangs. I was drinking water when I noticed that Archie had disappeared a while ago. I started looking for it in my cousin's huge mansion and I couldn't find it.

I was really worried. I went outside and for some reason I was half looking for it next to the house where I actually found it.

With Veronica.

His hands on his waist and her hands practically inside his pants. And yes, they were kissing.

I could almost hear the "crack" that my heart made. My eyes filled with tears and I came out in silence. What I least wanted was for them to follow the stupid girl, again.

I was at the entrance, alone, cold and my heart was shattered.

All my makeup was now ruined, although I didn't care too much. Tears flow like a damn river.

Someone put his jacket on my shoulders and when I turned around I saw that it was Jughead.

J: I hate to say that I told you, Betts

B: Jug...

I couldn't say more, the crying came out stronger and he hugged me.

J: It's okay, let's go home.

Why is the story always repeated?

Why do you always choose her?

"When I close my eyes

You're on my mind"