60

{Narra Archie}

I bit my lip looking in the mirror... nothing convinced me enough.

What outfit should I wear to my ex's graduation? Agirlfriend? Friend? A friend Lover?... anyway, to the graduation of someone you fucked in the bathroom of a restaurant and also confessed his love?

Damn. That was complicated.

I went back to the closet and looked again. I was starting to look like Veronica, she spent hours thinking about wearing just another dark dress.

I decided on my blue suit, which was not yet released.

After I finished, I had them fix my hair and bought me a new perfume.

Was it being too exaggerated?

To hell.

When I felt ready, I noticed that if I left at this very moment I would arrive and a few minutes late. I went out and Taylor was waiting for me outside, I wanted him to take me since he was the one I had the most confidence in.

T: Good afternoon, sir. It looks great today. Are you ready to go to your girl?

Hearing that made me laugh a little. "My girl," I like that.

A: Thank you, Taylor. And yes, it's time to leave

He nodded with an accomplice smile and we went up. We were there for at least 15 minutes, due to my indecision and traffic.

When we finally arrived I tried to swallow my emotion, I didn't want to look like a child or anything like that either.

T: Everything will be fine, sir.

A: Thank you, Taylor. I hope so

Take a breath and arming me with courage to get out of the car. I started looking for her with my eyes until I finally found her. I smiled and started to get closer.

Until I saw it.

Jughead arrived at Betty with a brown boy in his arms. She smiled and began to leave kisses on his face while he laughed and Jug looked at everything proudly.

My stomach turned.

That was her family... and I'm about to destroy her.

What the hell am I doing?

Take away an innocent child's parents?

No. I know what that is, I know what the absence of your father and mother is when you were young.

As if I were dead, lifeless, I went back to the car. When I opened the door, I noticed my wife in it, all the color of my face went away. She was very calm fixing her purple lipstick. Swallow hard and go up, closing the door.

V: apparently you didn't do so well with your lover.

A: Veronica...

V: So now you're a breaker, Archiekings? I thought you were better than that. It seems that you haven't learned anything from your parents.

A: Don't talk about it...

V: Shut the fuck up! - I keep your makeup and mirror - Who do you think you are to interrupt me? Enough I can stand everything you do, but this exceeds all limits.

I was silent looking at the front seat. I heard the voice of Jughead, Betty and Kevin passing by the car.

V: you're almost destroying a family, were you going to take his father out of that child? That's detestable. Don't you feel bad about that? When you went through a parental divorce. You really impress me, Archie. You have surpassed yourself. I think you're more and more worthy of our last name every day

I looked at the window clenching my fists. "Andrews, son. Remember, you're an Andrews" I could almost hear Dad's voice.

V: and I also discovered your secret. So you compose again. You know Daddy doesn't like that, baby. You will have to leave it.

A: but...

V: I'm not asking you, honey.

I went out, slamming the car door and started walking. The car passed by me, in the direction of... my house? Was that my home?

I leaned with my hand on a pole biting my lip hard until I felt the blood in my mouth. Tears of anger and absolute sadness came out, although I tried to avoid them.

I lost Betty, I lost the music, I lost dad, I lost mom (because now she surely hates me), I don't have a family or home...

I don't have anything.