18

{Narra Betty}

I woke up still smiling, it hurt me more than it helped me but I couldn't help but feel happy every time I saw it in my dreams. I got up and got dressed for school, things had been a little tense because of last night although thanks to Fp it wasn't so bad. I left my room and Jughead left his, I smiled at him and smiled back, he approached and kissed my cheek.

J: What do you think if we're going to have breakfast at Pop's today? So you can both eat quietly.

B: I think it's a great idea

We went down and sneaked away from our parents who were in the kitchen. We started walking.

B: What happened last night that Fp took you? I ended up sleeping

J: I noticed it. When I arrived, you were deeply asleep. And I took me for a walk, we ended up parked at Pop's and we talked.

B: About?

J: our future. He said he was a little disappointed, you know, that of "being the first Jones to enter the university" but he was still going to support me in everything I could, if I promised him not to leave the university

B: oh... you're leaving

J: no - I smile denying - I thought that maybe I'll look for something closer to Yale, this first year I'll do it remotely and you too. After the birth we could leave and start a life the three of us.

B: wow... wow... -look at my feet- I see that you have everything calculated

J: In fact, yes - he put his hands in his pockets - I want to have a plan for the future... I want to be a good father, when you have a bad one you don't want to repeat the story

B: believe me, I know. Jug, you don't need to do all this.

J: it is - he stopped - I love you, Betty and I love the little one in there. That's what I feel I have to do. Give them something good, a future.

I smile. It was too tender. I made dots and gave him a little kiss. The first in a long time.

As soon as we arrived and after looking for our things, each one entered his class. I received a message from Kevin saying that he needed me in the blue and gold urgently. A little scared, I asked for permission to go to the bathroom and when they left me, I went straight there.

When I entered, there was no one, I heard the door close and turned around. When I saw him there, I was immobilized.

B: A... Archie?

A: Betty

He shook his head. He was miles away, it couldn't be him. I pinched myself to get out of that dream, when had I fallen asleep?

A: Hey, stop - he approached and put his hands on my shoulders - it's me

My eyes filled with tears and I hugged him. Feeling his masculine aroma was like living again, I had missed him madly. He wrapped me in his arms and I cried a little. I could almost feel my little Andrews jumping for joy (Why did he keep calling him that? It could be little Jones).

B: You came back, how?

A: rather, they went to look for me.

B: Who? Wait, Kevin, right?

A: and Cheryl

B: Well, that surprises me.

A: Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?

I blushed slightly. Of course, it was obvious that Kevin would tell him everything.

B: I was afraid. Don't ask me what, just... I had it.

A: If I had known, I would never have left, Betty

B: lose, I'm sorry - I separated a little from him-

A: I went to your house last night, I think you thought it was a dream - I smiled sweetly -

So it was real? Oh...

B: I was sure you were - I blushed slightly-

A: I think you have a lot to tell me.

B: I think so... Arch, Jughead...

A: No, wait. I don't want to ruin the moment. Just thinking about it irritates me.

B: but it's important

His hands trembled a little, heading towards my belly. When they got to him, I smiled. Remember my dream the other night.

B: you're happy that you're here

J: Is it his?

We both turned around, Jughead was with his fists clenched. Remember my answer "No, of course not." I had lied to him horribly, again.

This wasn't good at all.