19

B: Jughead

J: save it... I assumed it. Why don't you surprise me?

A: Jughead... let's talk, friend

J: Talk about what? Did you get into my girlfriend's bed while I wasn't at home?

A: If it wasn't the things

J: And how did they go? Was it a one-time accident?

We were silent for a moment. It definitely hadn't been just once.

J: They are both incredible. But more you, Betty. Wasn't he the one who cruelly rejected you while kissing your best friend in a closet?

A: it's a story that doesn't belong to you at all

J: Oh, right?

A: no, Jughead.

J: I see. I don't even want to talk to you, because I'm not surprised. Are you sure you haven't slept with Alice, too?

B: Jughead!

J: -I stop looking at Archie to look at me- What made you think he would change, Betty? Tell me what can I give you the Safe Future? Love? Security? Please. Poor Fred

A: Don't name my father. Don't make me lose my patience.

J: "Did he not tell you?" he said suddenly.

A: Tell me what? -Archie looked at me-

J: Don't get too excited. It's not even yours," my belly points out.

A: - he wants to put his hand on his stomach. I was angry and I was really afraid it would end badly- oh, come on, friend... Do you really want me to go into details?

B: in fact...

Jug smiled arrogantly when he heard me interrupt his heated talk.

Archie looked at me almost desperately.

B: Arch, Jughead and I...

A: wait - I interrupt - Were you with both at the same time?

B: What? No!

A: ah," he said more relieved, "So?

J: Remember that even if you slept with her, she was also my girlfriend.

B: Could you stop being such an idiot, Jughead?

K: What's going on here?

J: the accomplice has arrived...

A: You say something else and I swear that...

J: What? What are you going to do to me?

They both approached and I got in the middle getting both of them to take a step back.

B: enough. They are starting to embarrass me, they look like two children. Let's go back to class and talk about this later.

J: Well, let's go

B: no. Go, we're not even in the same class right now.

J: Are you going to stay with him?

A: What if he does it?

B: I'm not going to stay with any -bufe and I went with Kevin - let's go

J: Well, we'll see each other at home anyway since I'm officially the father. I take responsibility, unlike others.

A: you're an idiot

B: -I put my hand on Archie's chest preventing him from approaching- go, Jughead

J: Well, I raise his arms and take a last look to Archie and then retire.

I sighed, putting my hand on my belly. What a possible father has touched you.

K: Are you okay?

A: Is something wrong? -I look at myself alarmed-

B: No, I'm fine. Let's just go to class

A: I didn't, I didn't bring any of my things. I guess I'll go home.

K: Why don't you go with him and talk, Betty? It was too much for today.

B: I know what you're trying to do

A: in fact - I interrupt - we could go through Pop's and talk

Sigh. Jughead would go crazy if he knew it... even though he had behaved like an idiot... although it shouldn't have been easy to find out about this situation either. What did you get into, Cooper?

B: it's okay - sigh - I guess I need some fresh air... and a milkshake

A: you'll have it - I smile-

Why did I have such a beautiful smile?

I repeat, what did you get into, Cooper?