41

He hesitates to answer him. I heard Kevin scolding me in my mind for taking too long in an answer.

《Messages》

Betts: Why don't you come to sleep?

Arch: of course. I'll be there in a minute.

《》

I smiled and put my cell phone away. Go to the kitchen.

B: good night, Juggy - kiss your cheek-

Don't let me say anything else and I went up. I went into my room and put it safe. I took off my shoes to open the window. It didn't take long, when I finished putting on my pajamas I was already going up. I sat on the bed. The center and I close the window. I turned on the air conditioning.

B: hello

A: hello

B: come to bed, it's cold

He smiled and approached me to kiss me. I didn't stop him.

I stroked his hair and put his hands on my back. He bit my lip slightly and I went straight to attack my neck. Gemi came down and I took off his shirt and...

Jughead's voice brought him back to reality.

I was still with my cell phone in my hand, at the entrance of the house. Sometimes I am surprised by the great imagination I can have.

I went to the one who was no longer in the kitchen, but not the living room. As soon as I got to the note that I had an album in my hands.

B: What about that?

J: for our baby

Curious, I took it and died of tenderness when I saw its contents. I started with photos of Jug and I was little, although there weren't many where we were together. And then when we were growing up to our photos of when we were together. In the end there was a small title that said "our family" but there was no photo.

J: I'm going to be booking it for when he or she is born and we take a nice picture

B: Jug...

J: I know you told me that you didn't want any of these things for now, but I couldn't help but not do it. I want the baby to see how his parents loved each other.

I made half a smile and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me. I couldn't deny that it had been a very nice gesture. My cell phone vibrated again, I had forgotten about Archie.

No, I couldn't continue with this mess... at least until things clear up in February. I don't want to hurt or drive anyone away.

《Messages》

Arch: will you come?

Betts: I'm sorry, Arch... this was wrong. When I told you that I wanted to have a good relationship with both of them, I was serious.

Arch: it's okay... I understand. Good night

Betts: Archie... don't get angry. I know that in the long run it will be the best.

Betts: Archie?

《》

I sighed trying to convince myself that it was the best thing for the baby and for everyone... only until February.