12

{Narra Archie}

Those days had simply been the worst. I didn't think it was possible to miss someone that way, it was so close and at the same time so far away.

He barely slept, and honestly I couldn't find the meaning of anything. I made her feel less happy anyway. I guess a part of me knew it, but it's not the same to think about it than to be told in your face.

During those days I thought of millions of ways to recover it, but I stopped myself. I had to stop being selfish, think about myself and start thinking about her.

On Sunday night after thinking about it a lot, I made the decision to let her go, to make her happy and that could only happen if I stepped aside and that option took me to: the Naval Academy. I remember going down to dinner and talking to mom, although I didn't very much agree with leaving earlier than expected, I was happy for my determination since I was still afraid that I would go back with that... which in fact, if I had done it.

For Wednesday I had everything ready, the ticket, the suitcases and the school ok that gave me the opportunity to take my final exams remotely.

That night, I had to say goodbye to everyone since I would be on my way by Thursday morning. But I just didn't do it. I couldn't.

Take my guitar, play some notes and quickly notice how Betty settled in her window while she ate some fruit? I smiled, she looked beautiful, as always, my heart stopped a little when I thought that tonight would be the last time I would see her at least that fate ever crossed with her.

I started playing, I stayed a little longer than usual, I wanted to record that scene in my head for my next lonely nights.

When it was almost two in the morning I stopped, and as if it had been 12:00 as in Cinderella, she under her curtains and turned off the light. Sigh.

I didn't sleep, I stayed late writing a note. I knew perfectly well that if I went in person I just wouldn't be able to leave or I would be even worse than I already was. I didn't even realize that when the sun was over, it had begun to rise.

Arrange my things and wait for him to leave with Jughead. Have breakfast with mom and then take my things to the car. Before we left, I went to his window and climbed, leaving the letter in it. I took one last look at his room, I didn't want to forget it and then I went down to leave.

Mom drove to the bus station, filled me with kisses and made me promise that I would call her as soon as she arrived.

The bus took me to the airport since I would practically go to the other side of the country. Notice how my cell phone started to sound like crazy but I turned it off. I didn't want to go back on this. The decision was made. They called my flight and I got up, without my heart... he had stayed in Riverdale, with Betty.

Barchie❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara