31

{Narra Archie}

The sunlight hit my face making me start opening my eyes. My head broke, I wouldn't drink anymore, I swear. It makes me laugh, some hands were hugging me in the back. The image of naked Betty came to my mind but it didn't stay long since I realized that we weren't in my room, or in Betty's, or even in Cheryl's. I recognized this place as the palm of my hand and I began to feel bad. It was just a matter of seeing the delicate hands hugging me with my nails painted black to confirm what I thought.

A: damn it -murmure-

I tried to remember with all my strength what had happened. I remember losing sight of Betty and Reggie gave me something that I don't know what the hell it was, but everyone drank. Then they were just small images of me and... my god.

I got up carefully, I wanted to leave without having to have a conversation or anything. I just wanted to find Betty now. I put on my pants, sneakers and t-shirt. I was almost at the door when I heard his voice. I cursed in a low voice.

V: Archie? Are you leaving now?

A: yes

V: You're going to look for it...

A: This was a huge mistake, Veronica

V: you see that you can't resist me... you can never

A: goodbye - I removed the lock from the door -

V: He saw us - go back to see her, in terror - I love you, Archie

A: Damn it!

I left quickly, thank God no one was in the Penhouse. I got off and asked for a taxi. As soon as I arrived, I went straight to Betty. I assumed that if she was angry with me, and for obvious reasons, she wouldn't open the door for me.

I went to his backyard and luckily, the door was open. Between almost trembling, he would hate me like I do now. I stopped by the kitchen and went to the living room. The scene I found was... strange. Jughead and Betty were having breakfast quietly watching television.

A: Betty

They both turned to see me, Jughead also got up but she took his hand to arrest him and smiled at him. What the hell? He got up and stood in front of me but still with a certain distance. For a moment I could see some pain but I quickly became serious.

A: we have to talk

B: I don't think so. The baby's turn is not for a month from now.

A: Seriously, Betty. Please

B: What do you want to talk about, Archie? I think I saw enough.

All the hopes that Veronica had lied to me faded. Even so, her attitude was so oblivious to her. Even when this had happened the first time I had not acted in this way. Panic. I'm in.

A: I... sorry... I don't remember anything, I don't know what happened... Reggie, the...

B: I'm not asking you for explanations.

A: What's wrong with you, Betty? -For a moment I could see a owl? On his neck and it wasn't mine. Close your eyes, was it a game of who deceives whom or what? - you...

B: I - he crossed his arms - what about me, Archie? Do you remember how much I told you that I wanted to go little by little? It's precisely because of this and I feel damn proud that I didn't have taken for you again. It's over, I hope you're happy with Veronica. I think they're destined or something like that, they can't get their hands off their shoulders!

A: Could we talk without the spectator?

B: Why do you grab it with him all the time? He's not even doing anything. The only thing he did was bring me home while you fucked Veronica.

A: and I took advantage of that, I'm not an idiot

B: Are you going to do scenes of jealousy now? It was your last chance, Archie. And the only thing you did is... -I close his eyes and take a deep breath-

J: Are you okay? He got up and went to her.

B: yes. I am - he opened his eyes and looked at me - January 15 at 3:00 p.m., you can go see it if you want. Although the DNA is not until March.

A: Betty, listen to me. Please

B: that's all

He sat down with him again. I lost, I lost like the best. I went out where I went. I dried my tear that escaped and I went home. I got to my room and hit the punching bag. I felt dirty, very dirty. I got under the cold shower even with clothes feeling like the worst person in the world.

And even though I felt that way, I felt that there was still a very small hope... but where should I start? I was lost.