21

He separated me with a smile from his lips. When I opened my eyes, I noticed how he still had them closed.

B: Arch...

A: shh... I want to enjoy this moment a little more

B: Whatever you want, I'll go get my milkshake - I started walking-

A: hey! - he smiled and came quickly to me, hugging me from behind- you're cruel Cooper

B: I remind you that I have a little monster in the gaĺletas style here - point out my belly - if I don't give him what he wants, he's going to eat me

A: I forgive you only for my son.

B: How many children should you have had if you had to have one for every time I forgive you?

A: more than I would like to have -rio-

We were about to enter when the Pop's door opened showing Cheryl. Archie let me go instantly and get serious.

C: they don't have to pretend, I just saw them. Don't you think they're a little obvious?

B: Cheryl...

C: Hey, it's okay. You don't owe me explanations, they will have to give many very soon.

A: What are you talking about?

C: have a good day - I smile - oh and by the way. If you are going to make a boyfriend escape, try not to announce it at school, someone could easily follow them. Of course not me. I warn you - I wink and left -

A: That was strange.

B: it was -whisper-

We went in and ordered some smoothies to go, but I take advantage of it to buy two full hamburgers with potatoes. Look at it funny.

B: it looks like you'll have lunch with someone

A: That's right, with you

B: Oh yes? And how are you so sure?

A: Well, this is my insurance - I point out the bag with the food - double cheese

B: what a manipulator

A: maybe - I laugh and take the bag-

We went out and started with our way home, I was drinking my milkshake very quietly until we got to the sidewalk of our houses, we decided to choose to go to his since it was supposed to be in class. We went in and Archie called his mother but there was no answer. We went up to his room and ran into his mother sitting on his bed with the mini A or J ultrasound in her hands. I blush knowing that at the top it said the patient's name, that is, I mean.

A: Mom... What are you doing here?

Mary: -I dry her tears- I was trying to understand why you have been behaving like a child doing meaningless things. And I found this - I raise the ultrasound - I'm not stupid.

A: I can explain it.

B: Mrs. Andrews, I...

Mary: no, no - I interrupt myself and then approach and give me a warm hug - I know that this is not the best situation far from it, at your age I went through the same thing, don't explain anything to me honey - he separated smiling at me - who owes me explanations is my son

Archie scratched his neck, nervous. I made half a smile.

B: Well, I think we're both in this so it wouldn't be fair to leave him alone. We can go down to talk.

She nodded and we went down. We sat at the kitchen table and explained our complicated situation. When he was going to get to the point where we didn't know if Archie was the father or not, he interrupted him to say that he was his baby and he would be responsible. Oh, Arch...

A call interrupted and Mary had to leave quickly, but not before warning Archie that he had not finished with him and kissed me on the cheek.

I covered my face with frustration.

A: What's going on? It was better than I thought.

B: Archie, do you realize that there is nothing insured? What will happen when Mary talks to my mother? Remember that for them, the father is Jughead.

He approached his chair and took me by the hand.

A: I'm sure it's me, Betts. And I'll keep thinking about it even if the opposite is proven - I broke the sign, what? - Are you going to stay with me, right?... wait, don't answer yet, I'm going to win it.

B: Arch...

A: I love you, Betty

I smiled and attracted him to finally kiss him. We could just let the door open and just parted a little. His heels rumbled all over the house until he came to us and when he arrived, Archie got up with surprise. He couldn't pronounce anything since his hand went straight to his cheek making a great sound and making him start to turn red.

B: Veronica