39

In less than I imagined I was in my underwear in Archie's car. I remembered the time Jughead and I had done it here and I grimaced. He stopped to look at me.

A: Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?

B: no, I just remembered something - caress her hair-

A: Oh, wait - he moved away from me a little - don't tell me that you and... - I blush a little and I snort - in my car?

B: I'm sorry? -I'll be a little when I see your reaction-

He gave me tenderness in his face, he was angry and jealous. I sat on his back and left small kisses on his chest until all traces of anger left his face. I stood upright looking at him and tangled the strands of his hair in my fingers. I smile and kiss my hand.

B: Did you miss it, grumpy?

A: No, I need more kisses," he said, caressing my legs.

B: very well, Mr. Andrews -he whispers-

I leaned towards him and kissed him. With one hand I stroked his hair and with the other I ran my fingers through his paintings.

One of his hands passed behind my back and I heard the click of my support. I smile.

Mary: Archie?

We let Mary enter the garage and we automatically separated in fear.

A: shit, shit, shit - I whisper-

I get off top of him and try to get dressed awkwardly again. He put on his shirt and went out. I stayed inside even getting dressed.

Mary: Oh, for God's sake

A: Mom, I...

Mary: I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'm going to go, eh... take care, okay?

A: Mom...

Mary: I'm sorry! I'm leaving now

I heard that he left and got out of the car totally embarrassed. When I saw it, I was blushed and my hair was messed up, I wanted to laugh a little.

B: I...am...should...-point out-

He gave me a great and sexy smile and then took me by the cheeks and kissed me while he cornered me between him and the car. I kept taking it from the shirt and the door was being read again. Archue cursed in a low voice.

Mary: I'm sorry, kids... Betty, they're looking for you and hello

B: I'm sorry, Mrs. Andrews... I...

Mary: it's okay, it's okay... only next time be more careful and better go before they call the police

B: -rei bajo- yes, Mrs. Andrews

I went to the door and noticed that Mary was giving Archie a stern look. And yes, it was his mother.

I went to the door, opened it and found the one I least wanted to see now.

J: Finally, I was worried, why didn't you send me a message or something you would stay for?

B: yes... I'm sorry, I forgot - turn around and I saw Archie looking at us in the distance, scratching his neck. I smile at you, Arch.

A: Goodbye, Betts

I put on my coat and hat. I was going to go out but Mary stopped us.

Mary: Wait, would you like to come for dinner, Betty? Tonight. Could Jughead come?

B: am... -smile- of course, of course. I'll see you at night

Jughead wrapped my arm and frowned a little, something uncomfortable but I didn't say anything. We just left.