25

J: Are you going to go out with him?

B: yes - start going up-

J: "Are you mad at me now?" he said, following me.

B: in fact, I am - I enter my room-

J: -I go in with me and close the door- 20 minutes ago you were in bed with me and now you're going to have a date with him?

B: Jughead, we're done

J: Yes, before. Now we'll have a baby

B: I never came back with you, we never talked about it.

J: I thought it was a fact, after talking to our parents.

B: we didn't agree on that

J: then the baby is going to grow up with his parents separated

B: Jughead, could you stop? Why are you trying to continue with this?

J: Because I love you, don't you love me?

B: Of course I love you. You have given me some wonderful years, you helped me a lot and I appreciate every day of my life for having invited you to the blue and gold that afternoon to work with me - I smile trying not to cry - we have been the Dafne and Fred of Riverdale or a crossover the brothers Baxter and Nancy Drew...

J: But...?

B: but... -he sighing away from him a little- I deceived you, Jughead... and what makes it worse is that a part of me always knew that this would happen. Do you remember your birthday night? You said it yourself...

J: "until you get tired of me or when Archie changes his mind and wants to be with you" - murmur - so... are you going to choose him?

B: don't lose, he is an unstable, often immature person who makes hasty decisions...

J: And do you want that by your side?" he said, interrupting me.

B: but at the same time - I said following him - I know that he is a good boy, that he has gone through a lot and that he loves me. He always tries to give the best of him to everyone, like his father. He makes mistakes but it's part of growing up, he's just a boy

J: Oh Betty - I run her hands over her face with fruit - why do you always defend him? You've been doing it since you were a child, why don't you really see what a disaster it is?

B: I will always defend him. Let it be clear to you. -I said annoyed- And all this doesn't mean that I'm running into his arms now.

J: you're going to go on a date with him in hours

B: of course, he's my friend, Jughead

J: friends don't fuck and then they don't know if they are parents or not

B: and that's where I wonder why you keep trying with this.

J: Because I love you! And although it hurts me that you have cheated on me with my best friend who was insecure the three years of relationship we have and he can also become the father of the baby... I want to try

B: I'm sorry, Jug... I'd like things not to be like that...

J: So... is it over?

B: It's been a long time...

J: It's okay - a tear has dried - What will we tell our parents?

B: I think I'll have to talk to my mother.

He nodded and approached to kneel and hug my belly. My heart is wrinkled. He got up and kissed my cheek and then left. I sit in bed.

Finish with Jughead.