38

We went into his house and took off my coat and my hat, leaving them on the couch. Archie imitated my action and we went to the kitchen, I sat down and he started making hot chocolate.

A: Did you want to talk about something particular?

B: something like that. I thought you had some questions about New Heaven.

A: I was hoping that you would stay

B: it's a unique opportunity, Arch

A: yes, lose... just...

B: it wasn't easy for me to decide either, but it's a decision made

A: There's something I'm worried about

B: tell me

A: When we had that conversation, you and I...

B: believe me when I tell you that Kevin has your place ready for you, literally

A: I thought you were joking

B: not at all, you know what Kevin is like with these things. He is very serious.

A: Doesn't it seem uncomfortable to you?

B: We were talking in case it's ours, why would it seem to me? You are his father, you have the right besides that everything would be more bearable. I wouldn't have to say goodbye to you

There was a little silence. We never talked about it, if he came to Jughead, he would stay in Riverdale and I would leave for about 5 years or maybe more. My heart hurt a little when I imagined it.

When the chocolate was ready, he gave me a cup and I thanked him. I drank a little.

B: Do you have anything else planned?

A: After knowing that he or she existed, all the plans became the

I smiled while I was drinking.

B: Why aren't we going to see the problem in your car? Since I'm here

A: am...

B: let's go - I'll take it by the hand-

We went quickly to the garage even with our cups in our hands. When you arrive, put my cup on a piece of furniture to go straight to the boss of the car.

A: Betty...

B: Where is the problem?

A: Betts...

B: I don't see...

A: It was a lie. Kev's idea," he said, raising his hands as a sign of innocence.

B: Is it serious? -rei denying while I accommodated everything again- because it doesn't surprise me and why didn't you refuse?

A: Do you really think I had the option to refuse?

We laugh. It was quite cold there so we got into the car, in the back seat. I turned on the heating and thanked the heat.

B: What about your mother? I didn't see her all day.

A: He went to greet his friends and work colleagues. I guess they'll be back in a while.

I nodded and rubbed my hands near the heating. He took my hands and brought them to his mouth, giving me his warm breath. I bit my lip looking at it.

B: Arch

A: Yes? -I caress my hands-

B: I don't want any loving mess. I want to get along with both of you this time.

A: It's okay. You know? -whisper- You have something here -he approached my neck and began to leave small kisses-

Instinctively I tilted my head to the side and closed my eyes. One of his hands caressed my leg and sighed.

I separated a little just to look at my lips. He licked his seductively and without being able to resist him anymore I kissed him. It was a kiss with need and passion.

We stopped for a moment just for him to take off my shirt and I took off his shirt.

He laid me down in the seat and he settled on top of me. I began to leave kisses on my neck and began to slowly go down to my belly and then unbutton my pants. I looked at it from my place and started taking it away...

I couldn't help but notice how we had tarnished the windows.