28

At the end of the classes, I was waiting at the entrance for the two boys with whom I would go to the doctor today. Yes, it was an embarrassing situation.

The first to arrive was Jug and then Archie. I looked at both of them a little nervous.

B: are we leaving?

They both nodded and we went to Archie's truck. I sit in the passenger's seat and Jughead in the back. The road to the hospital was quite quiet, but I didn't complain.

We park and we go down. We entered the hospital and went up to the second floor, we had to wait until we were called. The three of us sat down, me in the middle.

A: Have you ever come? -I look at where Jughead was-

J: no -nego- first time. My hands are sweating

A: I think the same as me -murmur-

B: Don't worry, it's not like you have to do a lot. In fact, nothing

A: Can you tell if it's a boy or a girl?

B: no -rei bajo- you can barely see a little dot on the screen. After 6 months you know

J: it's too long

B: yes, lose -spire-

The doctor went out and called my name. The three of us got up and the doctor saw us a little confused.

Doctor: will all three pass?

We nodded and let us go. First I started the routine questions and then moved on to the interesting: The baby.

I lay down on the stretcher and picked up my shirt, she put the cold gel on my belly causing me chills. Then with the machine he started looking for it. When I found it, I pointed it out, it was just a pig. I smile. Archie took me by the hand, he was on the verge of tears. Jughead looked at the screen with emotion.

After printing the image and cleaning me, I took the turn and the time for the consultation arrived.

B: I wanted to ask you one last question. Am... Can I do a paternity DNA during pregnancy?

Doctor: of course, it's a simple procedure but you'll have to wait until the third month to be able to do it

The three of us looked at each other, we didn't have that much time. We said goodbye to the doctor and went out.

B: I think we should talk.

A: we can go to Pop's

J: good idea

In 15 minutes we were already at Pop's. We ordered some milkshakes and I looked at them both.

B: you have to... decide what to do

J: Well, I was thinking that maybe I could apply to New Heaven University, it's 7 minutes from Yale

A: I'm not going back to the academy. I've decided, I'm going to take care of the construction company

B: Jughead, what if it's not yours? What will you do these three months? And Archie... I want to go to Yale.

The silence invaded us until they brought the smoothies.

J: well... for my part I could wait until we can make the DNA... anyway the day starts in March, I'll be on time

A: I could leave someone in charge and go with you to New Heaven... I could get a job there and maybe study music

B: Well... is it a decision made?

The two nodded.