26

It had been less than a week. It was Wednesday, tomorrow it would be the dance and on Friday it would be the graduation. I was so nervous because the day I had finally waited so long, happy because although at first I would go with Jug, now I was going to go with the boy I always dreamed of and at the same time worried because from Saturday we were going to start making difficult decisions about our future.

The sun entered through the window illuminating Archie's male room, yawns, stirring me a little and managing to wake him up. With some difficulty, I managed to turn around to see it.

The previous days had been full of dates and small details, I had decided that if we were together that it is not just for a baby, that it is real and he takes it very seriously. So no, there was no sex but me and Mini Andrews liked to sleep with him.

I smile, placing a lock of my hair behind my ear.

A: even pregnant, you don't stop getting up early. And that I investigate.

B: I'm low- you won't be saved from me, redhead. And you will have to buy a bigger bed or mini Andrews will sleep on the floor.

A: -low river- mini Andrews will have his crib like all normal babies while I'm going to take advantage of his mom in the big bed

B: I smiled and gave him a little kiss - as you say, but we have to get up. "Today we have an appointment with the doctor," I said as I sat down to get up.

A: What? -he sat suddenly- today? Isn't it supposed to be next week?

B: I managed to bring it forward a few days.

A: Will I be able to see it? -I smile widely- Did you see that, mini Andrews? "Daddy is going to see you today," he said, leaving several kisses on my belly. "I'm going to get handsome for the occasion."

B: you're always handsome - caress his hair - but there's a problem

A: Which one?

B: Jughead is also going

A: It's a joke, isn't it?

B: no, Arch. Remember our... situation

A: Do you already force me to put up with it every day, also there? -I moaned frustrated going back to bed-

B: I can't deny him to see him, Archie. I'm sorry

A: It's okay, it's okay. I will try to prepare myself mentally for this.

B: last night I dreamed that they were friends again.

A: Well, that's difficult considering the whole context.

B: I hope one day they can, they were always great friends. If I could change things...

A: Do you regret this?

B: I took away your best friend, Arch

A: You didn't do it. It was me, if only I had chosen you from the beginning...

B: you were a very stupid boy - I leaned over to give him a little kiss. I didn't like to think about it, much less so early - but now we have to get dressed and have breakfast, someone is claiming it

A: well - I'm a little bit-