7

The following days had been the worst. For some stupid reason I wanted to cry all the time, sleep and eat. It was the face of depression because of Archie's stupid... and I missed him madly.

Today was Friday, it had only been 5 days since that but they seemed like an eternity, he had lowered his curtains since then, at school he greeted me only out of commitment and barely looked at me, we had never fought in such an extreme way. Never. Part of me knew that I had hurt him and that's why he acted that way.

But the other part just wanted to hate him forever. I had returned to Veronica and they had been very... affectionate again. Every time I thought about it, I was nauseous, that's exactly what I was talking about. That was Archie Andrews, the one who had multiple options... while a sad Betty Cooper was living with ice cream and Jughead hugs. Yes, after that night I had become a little more affectionate with him although we hadn't had sex yet, I always had some excuse that luckily I thought... although I don't know for how long. I didn't have a head for that now.

《Have you thought that maybe she came back with her because you first came back with Jug, B?》

I got dressed and went down for breakfast. Mom had been... watching me too much these days so I try to eat the normal thing, anyway once I get to school I could eat as much as I want.

At the end, Jug and I went out. I was talking about something I didn't hear since I saw Archie leave his house with his guitar. He saw us, I looked at him in pain and for a moment he looked back at me and then looked the other way.

Once we get to school, say hello to everyone and to my surprise Archie greets me like the others. As usual.

When it was lunchtime, Jughead and I went out to the yard and noticed Veronica, Kevin and Archie on one of the benches with tables. He had his guitar. That wasn't good.

B: Juggy, what if...

V: Guys! Come quickly, Archie has written something new.

J: Come on, let's go

Sigh and we'll get closer. I was right in front of him, I had a great Deja Vu.

J: So you decided to get rid of that thing.

A: yes - he made half a smile - I think so

V: start, love. We're all there

He nodded and gave me a little look and then started.

"I'll go wherever you go."

I'll go through my Armagedon

Girl, I have you

There are no goodbyes, only us.

So I'll follow you

I'll keep you close

Standing on the edge of the morning

I still believe in us a lot.

Hurry up

So I'll follow you

I've been feeling high when I touch your body.

That's how I feel the soul in your body.

I can't believe what I saw, I swear

You shine

I'm following you closely

My fingertips touch.

All I want is your body.

My fingertips touch, everything I want...

Everything I want

Everything I've always wanted

It's in front of me

Right in front of me

What have I done?

What have I never done?

This could be my end.

I'll go wherever you go.

I'll go through my Armagedon

Girl, I have you

There are no goodbyes, only us.

So I'll follow you

I'll keep you close

Standing on the edge of the morning

I still believe in us a lot.

Hurry up

So I'll follow you

I've been feeling that I deserve someone.

And you burn so bright that you could blind someone.

You are following the flights to the stars.

And these cars can take us home.

Everything I want

Everything I've always wanted

It's in front of me

Right in front of me

What have I done?

What have I never done?

This could be my end.

As long as you feel the same

I'll follow you through the flames

As long as you feel the same

I'll follow you through the flames"

I bit my lip, holding my tears. Anyone at this table with two fingers in front would realize that that song was not for Veronica... it was for me.

The pancakes with dulce de leche and the morning coffee demanded to go out. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

A: Betty, wait

I heard it from afar. Enter the bathroom, opening the first door, returning everything. I sit on the floor with my eyes full of tears. It had been a beautiful song, without a doubt.

Put my head on the wall.

Instinctively, I put my hand on my stomach. Being sentimental, vomiting, sudden hunger attacks and period... I was already behind for a couple of days.

Could it be that...? Shit!