23

{Narra Archie}

I feel frustrated on the couch, most likely I heard something that would have been misunderstood... or maybe he felt bad for Veronica and decided to leave. Both options were valid, and on the photo, I wanted to keep my head cold and understand everything, be more understanding... although it cost me horrors.

There had to be a logical explanation, right? I put my cell phone in my pocket and I went to Betty's house. I was going to knock on the door when I saw Alice coming out.

Alice: Hello, Archie. Are you coming to see Betty? It's upstairs

A: Thank you, Mrs. Cooper

I left the door open for it to pass while she took the car keys out of her bag. I closed the door and, taking courage, I went upstairs. I took a quick look at your room and as I assumed there was no one there. I went and stopped in front of Jughead's room. I was about to take the knob to enter when the door opened letting out the one who was supposed to be my friend, my headache for the last few hours.

J: What are you doing here?

A: I'm here to talk to Betty

J: aha, a great dreamer as always

A: I don't want to fight with you, just step aside.

J: I won't, it's my room anyway. My girl, my baby.

A: Do you really want to do this? Let's be together, go meditating on it.

J: in your dreams, Archie. Do you know? I thought it was going to be more difficult to recover it but in the end you are leaving me the way so easy.

A: Do you really think he's going to stay with you? Let's remember who was the one who neglected her so much that she had to go look for heat with me.

J: -I clench your fists- shut your fucking mouth, Archie

A: I know you, my friend. Like the palm of my hand - I lift it - you are shitting the fright that I claim my place, from the first day

J: Of course, think what you want. But the one who will tell dad is me.

A: Of a son who isn't even yours? -rei furious-

J: at least I'm going to give you a better example, not like you.

A: Being a gang member and being on drugs like your grandfather?

J: -I take my jacket and clench my teeth- at least I'll have a living grandfather

I took it from the t-shirt, stamping it against the wall. I started laughing and pushed him against her again, it was making me lose my patience.

J: hit me. Come on, make me bleed. Let's see who Betty prefers after that.

I wanted to kill him, kill him right there but in the end he was right. If he touched a hair, it would end up being worse for me.

A: Anyway, we both know who he has always chosen. I'm sorry for you, my friend

As soon as I finished the sentence, his fist hit near my mouth pushing me back a little from the impact. The door opened and Betty came out a little asleep. I look at us confused, but when I look at myself, I frown to worry.

B: What did you do to him, Jughead?

He approached me touching my lip, making his fingers stain red. I didn't even feel it, I could only think of giving a few good blows to the one in front of me.

B: "Come on, you're bleeding," he said, taking me by the arm.

J: Are you serious, Betty?