info + TW

Hi! i'm a first time writer so please bare with me, and i would love some feedback:)

English is not my first language so feel free to correct me when you see errors, like i said i'm open to feedback.

I want to just point out that in this story their is no war between Ukraine and Russia. Also that I know that some things don't line up with the time frame we are in right now. But this is strictly fictional so in this story there will be an Olympics in 2023:)

******TW*****
there will be some potential triggers for people.
this story contains:
Eating disorders
Abuse
Mental Health problems
SA
mature scenes
and more

YES there WILL BE smut in this book, Lot but... it is a slow burn so before that there will mostly be a lot, A LOT of sexual tension.

if these make you uncomfortable or might trigger you in some ways i strongly recommend to not read this story, i don't want anyone to be triggered by the story line.

"I see you" is a story about love and everything that comes with it, including betrayal. i wanted to write a story that shows peoples flaws and perks, and the ability to love each other no matter their flaws.

I don't have set days of publishing i will kinda just publish when i have time. But hopefully two times a week at least. i really want to be able to publish more than one chapter at a time.

Also I really love when you guys comment your thoughts and just let me know what you think about everything! And please vote too it makes me so happy!!!!

I really hope all of you enjoy this story!