Consider it handled

Noah:
I've never been to Italy, now I'm here! It's beautiful, well I've only seen the airport so far but still! And I've never flown a private jet, it's sooooo cool!

"So where does Isla live?" He stares at me like something is obvious.

"I can not give out client information or whereabouts" is he kidding...

"Seriously, you think I'll be able to find a mafia leader on my own?"

"Don't be silly I don't think you'd find her with an army of people" oh he's got jokes now.

"Thanks for believing in me" I say sarcastically

"Your welcome" is he serious?

"Wait! You can't tell me but you can just start driving and accidentally end up there, right?"

"There might be hope for you yet!" Thank you... wait what? What did he mean by that?

"Did you just call me stupid?"

"Your words not mine"

Dickhead! He's really just fucking like her, so I can't decide weather I hate him or actually like him...

"Let's go then! When will I get to know your name?" I ask kindly

He stares, he likes staring.

"When you've earned to know my name" how can you earn something like that? I don't know!

We start driving and god if I wasn't In love with miss Evangelia Black I would be in love with this place! I wouldn't be surprised if she was hiding out here.

And who the fuck is this mystery man? Like why do I trust him? He's appointed by Lia which makes me trust him and not trust him at the same time. I mean like I know what he's capable of (or do I really) but at the same time I know that she wouldn't let anything happen to me.

No matter how much she hates me she will make sure I'm safe. Her loving me shows that she still cares. If she would just disappear out of my life forever and just leave then I'd know that it's over. But she still thinks of me, she pays people to make sure I'm safe and pay them ti take a bullet for me if necessary!

"We are here" ????????????????????

"She lives in the trees?" We are in some fucking woodsy place with no house no nothing.

"Under the ground" he says in a 'duuhh' tone. Ohhhhh well that does make a lot of sense actually. How is someone supposed to find you when you're constantly hiding underneath them. Smart thinking!

"I wanted you to suffer" he says out of no where... is he going to kill me?

IS THAT WHY WE ARE IN THE WOODS????

"What?" I ask shaking a bit

"That's why I didn't tell you about the plane!"

"Angie wouldn't let me hurt you in any physical way so I decided to let you hurt a bit financially. I mean flying to Canada and back from Russia once a month... it's not cheap."

"And you would fly with the plane there?" I ask

"Yes" he's actually the funniest person I've met in a while! That's actually genius! I just laugh while he stands there all tense.

"Well let's get this show going then!"

He's soooo done with me! I can't even explain it properly.
We get down in some tunnel and then there's a lot I mean a lot of security. Scary people.
But it's beautiful, especially for being in a bunker. She's really decorated well, I could easily live here! But no a wooden farm house, that's what's home for me.

"Well hello Noah!" I hear Isla say

"Hello Isla..."

———————
Isla:
I knew he'd come once he found out she's moved. Just didn't think it'd take this long.

"Adonis you can leave" I look that fine man up and down before he leaves. He's fucking hot! And kind!

And he does as I say.

"That's his name rally? Adonis? He doesn't look like an Adonis... well he does look like a greek god or some shit like that" he's blabbering
Nervous... it's funny to watch! This is like torture for him. And I haven't egen starter talking to him for real.

"Noah please breathe i won't kill you, or hurt you. Angie would kill me! And I am not kidding about that!"

"Soooo I wante-" I interrupt him

"I know what you want Noah! I'm not stupid! But you know I can't tell you that"

"Do I though I mean, why? I know she still cares about me! And I love her, it's been two years and I quit it all to find her! I'm... I was in my prime but I decided that she was more important because she is. So please help me, I fucked up more than I can ever let her forgive me for. So that's not what I want, not forgiveness. But I want her to let us start over, do it right from both ways. Get to know each other for real! I need that woman in my life because since she's left I've lost all motivation to live, breath and play hockey. She's like a fucking drug and I've been in withdrawal for two years and will never stop! So Isla I am begging you, help me!"

He didn't have to be so dramatic, I've wanted them back together for some while. He could have just said please one more time and I would have sent him there. What is it with men and always making scenes?

"Sure" I answer

"But please I need he- wait what?"

"Sure I'll get you to her"

"Wait really? Like you're fully serious?"

"Yes"

He's smiling like a child in a candy store. It's good that he's happy, cause if he fucks up I will kill him... literally.

—————-
Evangelia:
"He's in Sicily boss" he's not fucking giving up.

"Thank you for the updates Adonis! Has he found Isla yet?"

"Yes ma'am"

"And she's decided to help hasn't she?"

"Yes ma'am"

Well fuck me then!

"Well that might be good, then she won't se my attack in the Irish until it's over, she she can't act in it anymore!" I need too kill them all for what they did to Nathan.

"Adonis, can I ask a favor of you?"

"Anything ma'am"

"Take him to the graveyard and show him Nathan's grave.... He deserves to know, I know I should tell him but we can't wait that long."

"Consider it handle"

"And Adonis?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"We've known each other since birth, don't call me ma'am or boss. We are friends and we have beers and party and know everything about each other. I don't care that you are on duty! We are family!"

Authors note:
Isla and Adonis huh?
Do you guys want the sequel to be about Natasha or Isla? Both will have a book but which do you want first?

Word count: 1140