Who is she? (Noah)

She just walked out, well she looked like she would collapse on the floor at any given second but still she just walked away, blood dripping just walked. It was Hot i will not lie, but it was messed up. I stood there in utter chock. After i while i hear a faint scream coming from the locker rooms, but i just figured it was her having a melt down or something like it.

Coach walks out a meeting room seeing me on the ice with shoes, a dog and blood. He quickly runs down shouting out to me asking "Are you okay?" "Are you hurt?", but i don't really register him until i gently shakes me back too reality. "Sorry, yeah i'm fine some skater fell on the ice pretty badly but i think she  should be fine" "I hope she is fine"

"Those skaters are though i'm sure she's alright!" He tells me trying to be reassuring "I can't imagine how dangerous all those jumps and tricks are, maybe she could teach you all one thing or another about not being scared on the ice". It sounds like he just gave himself an idea but i didn't think much of it.

"So where's Bella?"

"Oh right! Shes up there waiting for us, thank you for taking her for two days. I really appreciate it!"

"Of course i'm happy to, she's an amazing dog plus her and  Marly get along great." I tell him with a big smile.

-------------

Driving in the car with both dogs, the only thing i can think of is mystery girl. I wonder if she went home or to the hospital and did she drive? I hope she didn't she could get really hurt. God she really was outstanding though, gorgeous, passionate and mesmerizing. I will never get her out my head, even her screaming on me made me want her even more. And how she just fiercely walked away after a fall like that!

I get home and decide to take a shower and then i decided that i needed to know if she was doing alright, and with that i mean search her up. Starting by searching up the Canada national figure skating team and there she was...

Evangelia Black: born 2003 in a small town in Canada, world ranking 5 in figure skating, and has just been announced that she will compete in the Olympics in three months... OH NO, OH NO! she just had a major fall she can't compete! Now i understand why she wouldn't let me call the ambulance, and why she got so angry instead of worry. She thinks she will just hide the injury so she can skate at the Olympics.

I dig a little deeper and get to the part where all her world records, the list is long:

-First woman to land a quad in international competition.

-First woman to land a (the quad toe loop + triple toe loop).

-First woman to land a quad toe loop.

-First woman to land two quads in the free skate.

-First woman to land two different types of quads.

-First woman to land three different triple jumping pass combinations in the free skate with the second jump ending in a 3Salchow, 3Loop, and 3Toe.Second woman to land a clean quad behind .

-First skater (among both men and women) to land a 4Lz+3T combination in the second half of free skating, which she accomplished at the Winter Olympics. Scoring 19.90 (BV 17.27 + GOE 2.63), she also set the new record of highest valued combination jump by a woman.

-she became the first woman to attempt five quads in her free skate.

-She became the first woman to land a quad flip in a competition.

.She became the first woman ever to land two quad jumps and a triple jump combination in one program in an ISU sanctioned international competition when she landed 4Lz, 4T+3T and 4T at the .

And so much more. i don't understand what any of it means but damn she is talented. Now i might be the reason she doesn't get the gold, and a chance to get world ranking 1.
then something catch my eye... she is supposed to have a small competition at the rink tomorrow. But will she be there i mean she can't possibly compete right? Something in me want's to go and see if she will, or just see if she's there. i decide to sleep on it .

--------

i wake up to my phone ringing, i answer "hello?"

"i'm outside, are you ready?" a voice says and after some time i realize it's johnny.

"oh shit i accedently slept in, i'll open for you so you can come in!

"ahhh classic yeah i'll be here... waiting.... in the cold... very cold"

"yeah yeah i'll be a sec" i totally forgot we were supposed to go out and i don't know eat maybe shop, i don't have a lot of clothes or home decor. I don't really care but Mom is so on me about "making it my home".

"sorry man i really am yesterday was hectic" i tell him while letting him in the house.

"yeah no worries, your house is cool, empty but cool" he tells me.

"thank you!" i say while flashing a smile.

" so why was yesterday hectic?" he asked with a confiused face.

"uhh i might be the reason canada will be taking home one less olympic gold in the winter olympics" he just stares at me with a 'do tell'look not understanding how that could be possible.

"well i was at the rink supposed to pick up Bella from coach and got there early so i saw a figure skater on the ice and sat down with Marly to watch. the i got so distracted by her that i didn't realize the door to the ice was open and then i suddenly see Marly on the ice, and the girl falling on the ice slamming her head. and then she wouldn't let me call an ambulance even tho she was bleeding and just continued to scream at me" i say looking to the ground.

"damn, yeah that uhhh that's though. you definitely need some cheering up! get changed so we can get out of here" he pats my shoulder and gives a reassuring smile.

"she's supposed to be competing today" i say, "she can't be can she?" he answers. "you didn't see her, she skated of the ice and just walked of barely reacting to the pain. i might think she is!"

"well we can stop by and watch it, i wanna see what she looks like if she got you on the hook that quickly"

i get dressed after our conversation and then we left. We decided to stop by the competition after running some errands.

authors note:
well hello everybody someone seems to be a little obsesseeeeeeeed.
please comment and vote on the chapters i would really appreciate it.
hope ya'll liked it:)
word count: 1146