Going out (Evangelia -TW-)

"Okay let's do something different today! Spins" I say smirking at their reaction.

"We can't spin on ice what do you mean"

"You can't or you won't because the first one is a lie and the second one is a limit. Choose!" I tell Brandon.

"Sorry ma'am" he answers, well I do like that nickname if I'm being honest, it's what all my employees say it does boost your ego a bit!

"Good now I am going to show you all how your spins should look by the end of the day" I then skate on to the middle and spin on one leg just you know a simple spin. I'm not actually sure they will manage to do it by hey they have to try.

"Are you sure we won't like fall and die?" Jack says

"I can show you something that could actually kill me if I did it wrong!" I pick up some speed before doing a quad axel. They look like they've seen a ghost! 

"Now do you think that the spin is to scary or are you all going to start practicing it?" I ask in a demanding tone making it a demanding question.

"Now that that's out of the way! Posture is one of the most important aspects, otherwise you will wake up in pain tomorrow. With that said no bent backs they have to be straight, or you'll loose balance and fall"

They actually do look like they are listening to what I am saying, well I hope they do or we'll have grown men falling on their butts and then whine about it!

———
The practice is going good so far, I've made sure I didn't do any pair exercises. I can't fall for anyone especially not him so instead I distant my self... or should I just have fun with it because I can. I mean I do love playing games with them, who doesn't?

"Hey guys! Now pair up, since your an uneven number... Johnny your with me" I tell them. The disappointment on Noah face tells me it's working slowly.

"So take your partner by the hips and this time lift them in the air and try to spin around" Johnny looks at me freaked out but I quick to hold me... this is going to be fun!

"Shit" he says "if I'm to heavy let me down okay" I answer. "No I was just saying that because of how light you actually are"... "I didn't mean it like that it sounded so rude when it came out" he tells me "it's fine I promise I understand what you mean!"

He gently set me down and just look at me then says "you do realize that he is staring at us right" and I stare at him and say "oh I know why do you think I choose you" he looks at me and laugh "I would have payed money to see his face when I held you by the hips" I laugh with him. "Yeah it was priceless"

Am I a horrible person probably, do I enjoy it of course I do!

For the next pairing I told Noah he was with me, I gotta enjoy the fun while I can right?

"So your turn to do the Same, remember lift with your legs" I tell him in a bit more seductive voice.

"Believe me I don't forget a word you say" he tells me

"Oh so you think about me?" I say teasing him...

He bends downwards to my ear and whisper "only when I need to cum" Fuck that's hot!
I look him up and down, and bit down on my bottom lip just enough for him to notice.

"Are you going to lift me up in the air or what?" I question him, knowing how annoyed he'd get.

"Yes ma'am" he says with a fake smile. God he really does turn me on though. It's been waaaaaaay to long since I had sex! And he really does look so fucking good I mean please his built like a god and his brown hair with ocean blue eyes! He's gorgeous I just don't do love and relationships, and he's not the guy that just fuck someone and then never mind them again. He want a happy relationship and a family one day.

———
Practice was over and I'm so tired I feel like I'm gonna faint. But time doesn't allow us for that because I now have practice of my own again today! Life really do love me, and I really fucking hate it back!

I have some time in between where I'll go home and take a quick shower and kiss my little princess before heading back just to kill time. And if I show up with the same outfit as now Harrison will kill me. My stomach growls loudly and Johnny once again ask if I want to join them and I kindly decline the offer saying I have to go home.

I haven't eaten in 3 days... the hunger feeling is gone but the growls from my stomach are still there. My weight doesn't allow me to eat so I just push through It. This eating disorder is nothing new, I've had it since childhood... he just doesn't help it, and frankly I don't really know if I want to get rid of it. The thought scares me a bit, because I don't know who I am without it.

———
Once I'm home to go to bed after my last practice Nick calls

"Hey, do you wanna go out" he says "like out out to a club" he adds right after.

"Now?"

"Yes now?"

"I don-"

"Please"

"Fine ill be there"

"YaaaaaaY, we are going to have so much fun"

"Mhmmmm see you soon"

Fuck no I'm not in the mood I just wanted to sleep! Well I guess I better get ready! I decide on a mini black dress I mean it's just the perfect thing! And then my new boots gosh I love them more than anything (besides Sasha). While getting ready I take a tequila shot just to get in the mood. And when fully dressed and ready I take a taxi there.

"Hey baby you look fucking sexy" he tells me

"I was born that way" I say giving him a wink

"Lucky you!" He say and we laugh, we get in and just feel the music. Taking shot after shot, until I see someone entering. I must be hallucinating, until I hear it.

"Hello Angel...."

Authors note:
Soooo they are a little touchy with each other!
Don't forget to vote and comment

Word count: 1114