Who could it be?

Noah:
They wouldn't let me in the cell which tell me a lot! And by the way she acted while walking out of there... I don't think I want to see.

Adonis left first to get the video footage on a flash drive. While I and the others got the hell out of that basement.

I'm worried for her, ever since the hospital something changed. We'll both i and Adonis almost died it's not weird she changed but still. I can't really ask her either, or can I? I don't know. Women are hard man, I never really understand them.... Or maybe it's just us that are weird I don't know about that either.

After he got the drive and left it at her desk the two of us went to eat. Well he said that he was going to eat and I kinda just went with.

"So any hobbies? Except killing and stuff like that" I ask

"Stuff like that?"

"Yeah I don't really know what you job description consist of..." he glare at me through the rear view mirror.

"I'm just a bodyguard" are you though?

"Yes I really am just that" can he read minds? He's like Lia they just know what I think!

"We are good at reading peoples faces, you know knowing if someone is about too shoot you during a business meeting is essential" once again he just knew

"Yeah fair enough" I answer.

"So just a bodyguard huh?" I repeat

"Yes" he's not a man of many words. I've gathered that much about him.

His phone calls and he answers, the call plays in the car.

"What happened in there Adonis? she's acting weird!" I hear Isla say

"Doesn't matter. What do you mean weird?" He answers her

"Well she is just cold and distant and also..." a pause

"Also what?" He says

"She's also just walking around with blood, not in the actual office part but I mean still! Someone could just walk in here!" She's always careful with stuff like that

"Hmmm okay keep an eye on her and continue to check in with me"

"Okay sure" and they hang up

Weird, this whole thing is just weird. Why would she risk stuff like that? Her business means everything too her.

—————-
Evangelia:
I finally get to the shower after just walking around. I needed to think for a second, try too think of wha possibilities there are!

Noah? No he can't lie to save his lie... well he did... he managed to keep it from me even though he's the worst liar in the world!

Isla? No she would never risk giving her family a bad name. Or disappointing her dead family.

Tasha and Elijah are way too deep in this world to ever be able to be cops. The rules for undercover cops are very strict and clear. Both of them are waaaaay beyond the limits on that.

Adonis? Noooo no way, there is no fucking way! He's loyal as hell, it's his greatest strength. Plus he's also way too deep into this shit. He would have had to arrest me when walking into that cell!

But who the fuck can it be?

Jason?

Chelsea?

Steve?

Shawn?

It could be any of my officers! That's what makes me so fucking angry!