Cooking

Evangelia:
I wake up in his arms, I feel like hell. What I've done... no I can't think about it. He's already awake. Combing his hand through my hair.

"Good morning Angel" I smile.

"Good morning Noah" he smiles.

"What do you want to do today?" I look at him. What do I want to do I don't know! I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't either but how about we start by getting out of here"

"Yea that would be nice actually with a day off" he stares at me in disbelief

"Did you! Evangelia black! Just say that you are taking a day off?" I laugh

"Yea I guess I did!" He smiles and give me a kiss.

"Well the we have many hours to do many, many , many things" he says while trailing his fingers up my arm.

Well I would not say no too some sex. I was without it for two years. I would like to get the sex I missed on those years back!

————-
We got out of the office and walked to my apartment which takes about an hour. It was nice we bought an ice cream.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course Noah! Anything"

"When I left... who was there with you?" Hmmm I wasn't expecting that.

"Well they all were, no Adonis was only there one day then I sent him to Russia. Mostly Elijah and Tasha though, Isla had to fly to Italy pretty quickly. Why?"

"Adonis mentioned that Elijah was the one to help you the most and I just wanted too make sure someone really was there..." aha I see

"Yea he was probably the one to help me the most. But he and I work differently than most. I cried for three days than I didn't cry for two years. We build everything up for years and then something big happens and we let it all out, everything." I say before adding...

"So yes he was there but also in the way where he let me grieve until he started yelling at me to just get through it because the world is bigger than just that. People like us can't be in a weak state, then we get killed"

"Oh.... But I thought you didn't like each other" I smile a little

"It's not why we don't like each other. I respect him a lot, we just do things very differently at times and don't always see eye to eye. But we're in this business together and he and Tasha will be a part in my life forever. They can't get divorced ever so" Noah furrowed his brows

"Why can't they get divorced?"

"The contract states a marriage until death do them part" the vows are more than just vows to them. They didn't mean the vows at all. But the contract still states that. The only way they can get out of this is death. That's why Tasha tried to kill him multiple times in the begging.

"We didn't like each other front he start because I helped Tasha try to kill him so she could get out of it"

"What? but she signed the contract?"

"She didn't have a choice"

"That's gotta suck" yeah it really does.

"Why do you think I would help her? She deserves real love. What she didn't know is that they would fall in love. I'm just waiting for them to realize it or admit it" he stops me. And brings out his passionate expression

"Me too!!! They sooooo love each other! I just want them to say it and then like get married again but actually be in love this time! I also might just want that so I can go to a wedding... I've never been."