The Cinema (Noah + Evangelia (18+)

We and two other couples are the only ones here... couldn't be better! We are sitting in the back and the others in the middle. We're alone in the back!

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" I whisper

"Yes Noah and I'm trying to watch!" She says in a hushing tone.

"Well I guess you don't want me to... so this than!" I say while slowly trailing my hand up her thigh

"Noah we are in public!" She sound panicked and I laugh

"Yes I know!"

My hand continues to wander up under her dress.

"You can always say no" I whisper. But the only response is her hitched breathing.

No panties...

"How come you are so chocked with this, but you didn't wear panties?" I whisper as I start to tease her

"I was thinking more of after the movie... you do drive a truck!" Huh the car that's what she was planning

"Ohh yeah! Well the truck can wait until after"

My fingers are still teasing her clit before I officially enter her. She whimpers, and I laugh. Seeing her being tortured by my fingers is the most beautiful view in the world! Well as of right now! I can only imagine the image I'm me slamming into her watching from the mirror I'm over her bed! Mmm

"Tell me Angel how does it feel?"

"So good! Really good! Don't stop please..."

Oh believe me darling I will not stop! Ever!
My fingers keep doing their thing until I feel her walls clenching around my fingers... so I take them about before she can climax.

"No Noah! Please what are you doing!"

"I have to save some fun for later!" I tease

"Oh you really want to play this game? Bet! Let's plaaaaayyyy it!" She whisper yells at me

Okay I'm fearing for my life right now... she opens up my belt and unzips my pants. She grab a hold of my dick and starts jacking it off.

"You like that Noah? In public... me pleasuring you!" She's pumping fast and tight! She's so fucking good at this! I'm going to explode...

"Mmmm just like that Angel!" God I put my hand over hers and help her.

"Yes well we have to save some fun for later Noah!" She lets go... my cock is out in the cinema and she just lets go!

"Well Angel if your gonna act like a demon than I will treat you like one!" I put my hand on the backside of her head and gently push her down against my cock.

"Tell me too stop whenever Angel, I mean it!" She nods before I push her down on to my cock. Shit she feels so fucking good! She steadies herself and start sucking on her own. And she looks so perfect around my cock like this, in public at the cinema! God it makes me hornier just to think about it!

"You are so fucking perfect Angel! So fucking perfect" ohhh how good she makes me feel it's out of this world! She keeps sucking my cock, perfectly might I add! My cock begins to twitch in her mouth and I cum in her mouth!

"Maybe you are an Angel sent from heaven! With demon tendencies of course" I say giving her a wink

"No bring out a little demon and come ride my cock!"

"We are in public Noah, touching and sucking is one thing... I can't ride you here!!!"

"Yea you can, now let's go!" She listens... and get up on my lap. Before she lowers herself I ask "does this feel okay?"

"Yes!"

Consent is important!

I lower her onto my dick. And she lets out a grunt.

"Angel no sounds. People can hear us.." by the look on her face she does like it the whole in public thing. She starts riding me up and down slowly, not letting herself feel to much pleasure so she doesn't sound to much.

"Faster Angel!"

"Noah I won't be able to be quiet!"

"Yes you will" she listens and start going faster. This woman really feels heavenly or like a drug I haven't decided yet!

"Noah you feel so goood inside me!" Fuck that sounds so good to hear! Not as good as she feels. It's like a fucking miracle. She knows exactly what she is doing, and she's doing it sooooo good. She grabs the back of my head and starts kissing me.

I start using the cleavage on her dress to grab a hold of her breast and start to play with them. Pinching her nipples and squeezing her breast. She moans into our kiss and god this is so fucking perfect. I know I keep repeating it but it's the truth.

"Noah I'm going to cum..." she whispers

"Than cum for me Angel!" I whisper back
when she cum I do. Shit that was more fun than I thought!

"You are on birth control right? We've never actually talked about that..." I just remembered that! Shit

"Nope no birth control !" She looks dead serious

"What... shit and we haven't used a condom! How stupid of me to not ask before!" She's laughing...

"Sorry, I'm sorry! It was kind of a joke.. it was mean I'm so sorry!" Oh thank god! Oh Jesus I'm not ready to be a dad

"Yes that was mean, like heart attack mean!"

"Sorry... I just had to see your reaction! You did good. I thought you'd just put the blame on me and you know just like everyone else would!"

"I'm not like those guys we've already talked about that Lia... and it's just as much my fault as yours if that would be the case!"

"I know your not! You would never hurt me like that. You'd never leave me! And yes it would be just as much both of ours fault, but let's please stop talk about you know consequences of unprotected sex I can not imagine you know pregnancy and a child! Nope, no, never..."
Never? She never wants kids... I guess it'll be a conversation for another day!

"Let's go home... to your 8 bodyguards?"

"Why do you say it like that?"

"I mean can't you like protect them yourself?"

"Just because I can doesn't mean I should. Acting that cocky will get them killed and if that were to ever happen I would loose it all!"

"Yeah that's dark... we should maybe talk about something else!"

Authors note:
I'm sorry for bad updating! I got stuck and I'll make it up to y'all.
Please vote!!!

Word count: 1102