Engaged

Evangelia:
We're on the plane when Isla call me.

"Hiiiiiii I have some news!!!" Oh god no... she's too exited...

"Oh okay what's going on?"

She slightly scream her answer.

"I'm ENGAGED!!!!!" Oh dear god no...

"What?!?"

"David proposed!!!!!" Of course he did

Me and Noah give each other a look before I answer her.

"But did you not get into a relationship with him three months ago?" I can feel her getting frustrated with me.
I know it might be rude but I'm just looking out for her!

"Seriously, you can't even be mad at me! David said you would react like this and be a bad friend, you know what he's fucking right! You only care when it's about you!" And she hung up.

I don't think I was a bad friend for caring about her! What the fuck is that dude up to. Telling her I would react badly and be a bad friend. Who's he to have an opinion on that!

"Did she hang up on you?"  Noah ask

"Yes! What just happened!"

"well I think... she got engaged" duh smart ass

"I think I fucking got that! But whyyyyy the fuck would she get engaged to that fucking moron!" That might have been harsh but he has literally no qualities in life that would impress even an infant. I'm sorry I don't like him one fucking bit!

"Okay I sense some anger... I think it's best if I just nod and agree with it all" I give him a stare.

————————
After talking to Tasha none of us really fucking know what is going on. Like I can't even comprehend. I'm happy for her sure, but she does not fucking know this guy. For all I know he could be a literal serial killer.

I call Adonis

"Hey, you need to find every fucking thing there is on this motherfucker. I swear to fucking god, I want everything! The first movie he ever watched. IT ALL"

"When someone answers the phone they don't ever really expect someone to yell at them." I'm killing this bitch

"Adonis focus!"

"Yea ma'am," he says in a mocking way.
"But why though? I mean you do know I have a life, right? And a name on this mysterious man would also help!

"Who are you trying to convince? She's gotten fucking engaged, Isla is fucking engaged to that David guy. I need it all Adonis!" I could sense the disappointment he felt when I said she's engaged.

They've had this little fling for two years I mean I would be disappointed too if I was him.

"Yeah I'll... I'll get going" he's really sad, fuck no!

What am I supposed to do? I don't know! Am I overreacting? I don't fucking know!

I mean what am I supposed to say! Yeah maybe a congratulations or something. But what am I supposed to pretend? Then that's just lying.

"Babe" I hear from the kitchen

"Nope, no, never ever again! We don't do 'babe' we don't" he laughs. I know he's just trying to get on my nerves. And it works.

"We're going to Disney land!"what?

"I booked Disney land for us tomorrow! I mean we have to visits before we move back."

"Well it sounds fun! I've never been, and I'm excited to go" he smiles.

"Good, me too" his smile is so cute. I feel disgusting for saying that.

I mean if I told myself 1 year ago that I would be saying that... god knows I'd kill someone.

"I'm going to the store and bringing Adonis, so you want anything?"

"Not from the store but could you stop at some fast food place and get me some fries. I'm really fucking craving French fries!" He nods and walk out the door.

————————
Adonis:

"We can't forget fries on the way back or we'll die"

"You'll die, don't bring me into that" I answer. Yea I'm ducking bitter. I don't know why. But I am!

"Okay Mr.rudedude, ha that rhymed" he laughs. I laugh a little with him.

"Oh so you do like my humor" he says glaring at me with a smile.

"No" weeeell, I'll never admit to it.

He can sense that I am a bit on edge and doesn't talk much during our ride there.

"Why are we even here?" I ask

"I wanted candy" I glare

"Fucking child" he looks stunned. I needed to get some things myself. When I'm done gathering them I head towards the candy section and can't find him.
Where the fuck is he? A small panic set in...

Then I hear through the speakers.

"Mr. Adonis black, your child is waiting by the checkout lines. I repeat your child is by the checkout lines."
Is this man fucking for real!
This better be a fucking joke! He did not fucking pretend to be my child and make them call out for me!

I walk to the checkout line and see that mother fucker standing there with a smudge on his face. How could anyone be so stupid to think he was a fucking minor to begin with?

"Hello daddy Adonis" he says laughing, making the cashier extremely uncomfortable.

"Fucking child! We're leaving"

"I need to buy my candy"

"You wanna act like a child, I'll treat you like one. No candy it's not a Saturday" his jaw drops.

The Word part is that he is fucking laughing the whole way to the car. He thinks he is so funny. What annoys me the most is that I didn't come up with that first. Well because I'm not a child and won't pretend to be fucking retarded to prank him.

But I gotta retaliate before they move. I don't know if I'll move with, I like Paris but I like my job more. It's something me and Angie need to discuss.

"You can't be mad at me." He says when we step into the car.

"I'm not"

"Well what are you angry at then?" We both sit down and he stares at me. All I can do is look down at my ring finger.

Me and Isla had a thing. But I needed to move and we needed to split. Angie doesn't know no one did. It's not like we could tell them, no one except Angie would approve. But we promised, promised that we only would marry one another. That we would wait until this was a possibility.

I know that's not really durable, I knew she would find someone. I mean she's fucking amazing, I'm every aspect. But I guess I still had some hope, hope that she would love me enough to wait for us.

A/N
I k ow I've been MIA and I'm soooorryyyyyy. Life's a fucking mess!
But I'm gonna post now until this is done. Then I'm starting on book two, but I think I'll wait until I have at least 10 chapters too post. I've already started hahaha

Word count: 1167