Chapter 10 The Reunion (Part II)

There he stood with those glasses that could make any girl go crazy(especially Meera) even with his average looks Meera found him really gorgeous and with some aged fine touches on his face that just showed his experience of life he was whom she liked even without his looks because she fell for his heart.

Karan Agnihotri (Karan Sir) in all his glory in a blue suit that hugged him tightly.

(Karan's Suit☝🏻)

Looking at him closely Meera just realised that they were matching and suddenly blushed on the coincidence and looked down.

"Hello Karan Sir where have you been? We have been waiting for you" said someone that made Meera come out of her trance and she unwantedly made her way towards the other side where all the females were still busy gushing and chatting with Adi Sir.

"Yeah just been busy" replied Karan.
And indulged in talking and catching up with the students about their lives.

Noticing Meera coming to the circle Adi asked her "Hello Meera hope you're doing well?"
"Yes I am thank you Sir" she replied.
"So what have you been up to" he asked.
"Oh nothing actually I'm looking for a job right now" she replied.
"Ohh ok" he said and heard someone calling him and excused himself.

Having nothing to do Meera went out of the classroom and passing the other classes she saw that same woman with his baby again that made her make her way to them.

She went to them and asked the woman "Do you know where his mother is ?"
"Um I don't ,do you know Karan Sir he's his baby and he asked me to take care of him before and even now" replied the woman.
"Oh yes he was my English teacher and I'm Meera by the way" said Meera introducing herself and looking at the innocent baby who was sleeping.
"I'm Geeta and I work here" replied the woman.
Suddenly hearing the voices the baby woke up crying and Geeta tried to calm him but he didn't stop crying in need of help she looked at Meera.
Meera asked "do you have any idea how old he is?"
"Yes just a month old" replied Geeta.
"Oh umm try to play with him or just hold him really close he might be tired or just want to be held" suggested Meera who read a lot of books about the same.
"Oh but he is still crying" said Geeta after a try.
"Give him to me" said Meera and took him from Geeta and did what she read about.
After some minutes he stopped crying and snuggled himself to Meera making Meera go in awe of him.
"Wow I think you're a natural with kids" said Geeta after seeing her stop him cry in minutes.
"Maybe I guess" replied Meera unsure.
"Well can you pls take him to his father back he must be searching for him it's time and I have to go" asked Geeta.
"Ok but where are you going?" Asked Meera.
"I really need to go my friend is in an emergency and she's calling me pls?" Asked Geeta.
"But..."
"Please" she asked again so Meera nodded her head in positive.
And just like that Geeta went.
Looking at the baby for sometime she started to go in search of him.

While walking she felt a sting in her shoulder thinking it must be nothing she walked again but felt it again so made a stop and checked with her hand and came to know that the pin had been opened on her shoulder where her pallu of the saree had been pinned.
Passing by an empty classroom she went inside and shut the door hastily as she felt the sting again and kept the little baby on the desk and tried to pin it back.

Passing by the same classroom were two men who studied in the another section from Meera.
Looking at the opened door they peeped inside saw her back covered with her long brown hairs.
One of them said "Hey Tushar do you know who she is ?"
The other one(Tushar) replied "No who is she Om?"
(Om) the first one replied "Man you remember Meera the shy beautiful girl who studied in the opposite class from ours?"
Tushar said "Yes the intelligent and teacher's pet Meera?"
Om replied "Yes that Meera is she."
Tushar said "Come let's have some fun" saying he entered followed by Om who checked no other person was there in this hallway.
Hearing the footsteps Meera quickly turned around and saw them and recognised they were the one she complained to the principal once about as her pin was broken she just picked up the baby and stepped back and asked them "What do you both want?"
Tushar replied "Oh nothing we just wanted to have some fun teacher's pet."
"Stop it and move out of my way" said Meera and tried to get out of the classroom.
"No no you aren't going anywhere the teacher's pet" Meera said Om and took a step towards her.
Watching them both coming towards her she stepped back in fear as she knew what they were capable of and clutched the baby tightly.
"Oh so the teacher's pet is a mother now" said Tushar looking at the baby.
"Not a word about the baby" said Meera.
"Oh what are you gonna do huh ?" Asked Om and held Meera's hand.
Meera cowered in fear and stepped back and felt the wall behind her back.
"Hmm well now we see you've grown quite beautiful huh that's why your husband didn't waste any time ? Right Meera?" Asked Tushar looking at her inappropriately.
"Stop it let me go why are you doing this" asked Meera who now had tears in her eyes.
"Oh nothing just for fun didn't we say before" said Om and started to get even closer to her.
"What is happening here ?"
Came a voice and Meera looked who was none other none her saviour her eyes met his and a shiver ran in her spine due to the intensity.

Word count: 1000
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter. I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting me and loving my work it means a lot❤️.
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!