Chapter 66 Pink Night

Author's POV

Meera's face gave him a huge smile looking at her favourite dishes in front of her which was made by him.
Seeing her huge smile Karan knew he did it right by making all her favourites for the dinner it included paneer tikka masala, naan, dal baati, veg biryani and pineapple raita.
And served her the food. Meera too happily digged in.

Wow it's delicious!! she exclaimed after a bite.
Really? He asked as he wasn't sure how it would turn out it was his first time making some of the dishes.
Yes she said and continued having it.
He too devoured it with her happily looking at her face which was so happy.
And prayed God would protect her from all evil and even his eye.

Soon they had finished the dinner and when Meera asked to clean the dishes as he cooked he didn't let her saying today we're celebrating so you don't need to worry about it.
And then took her to the sofa in the living room and went to bring his surprise for her.

Meera was wondering where he went as he had already given her the best surprise she could think of. Just when she was looking at all the decorations in the living room it was all pink her favourite there were pink balloons, pink flowers in the vase and everything made the look so pretty and beautiful.
She turned her head when she heard Karan's footsteps coming back.

Karan was dreading thinking what if she doesn't like it and what if it's too much too quick.
But stopped all his overthinking when he saw her smile and moved to her and gave her the little box covered in the pink cover which increased his heart beat.

Meera was surprised looking at the small box in her hand and looked at him in question.
He nodded his head to open it but she refused but then she obliged when saw his upset face.
Opening the cover she found a small black box and opened it to find the most beautiful necklace she came across with. With a silver crescent moon and a pink stone it took her breath away.

Oh my god it's beautiful she said in delight looking at the necklace and touched it

You like it ? He asked.
Like it ? I love it, it's very beautiful she said.
This made him relax and he smiled in response.
Does it have a meaning? She asked looking at the gemstone.
Yes it is really good for personal growth, peace and balance in your life he replied.
Oh thank you so much I'll put it on she said and started to put it on her.
When she couldn't hook it she turned to him and he helped and hooked it.
She turned back to him asking How does it look on me?
Beautiful he replied.
It was true she looked beautiful with or without it the necklace had a deep meaning the crescent moon represents the significance of love and the rose quartz with it represents unconditional love, self healing, forgiveness and prosperity which he wanted for her it also helps with anxiety which he noticed in her when in crowded room. But he couldn't tell her about it . What he said to her was also true so he was happy to tell.

Thank you so much for this she said looking at him.
It's fine I looked at it and couldn't help but buy it for you he replied but when he came to know the meaning he was sure to buy it for her.

And made her sit on the sofa and went to put on the movie.
She was confused at first thinking why is he switching on the television but when he was done she was amazed looking at the screen which displayed her favourite Disney movie Tangled.
Karan came back and sat beside her looking at the screen.
Just wait a sec I'll be back he said and went from there.
Meera was engrossed in the movie as it was her favourite it made her feel good.
And in no time he was back with sleeping Yash in his arms and she asked to take him and he refused but gave in when she said please.
Karan too watched the movie with her but remembered something and quickly went to the kitchen and brought the two cups with him to the living room.
And passed it to her.
Meera was shocked looking at the pink coloured drink she thought it was a strawberry shake looking at it but when tasted it she came to know it was hot chocolate with pink colour she was completely shocked by his effort. She once said that she always wanted to have hot chocolate but with pink colour she laughed at her idea as it wasn't possible she thought but today he made it for her. She was completely amazed by him. And said thank you for it and both enjoyed watching Rapunzel knocking off Flynn by a pan.
Meera enjoyed it completely as it was a very long time since she watched it. Karan too was immersed in the movie as he had never watched it before.

Soon it was time for the kiss scene of Flynn and Rapunzel.
This made Karan awkward and he turned a bit to look at Meera's reaction but found out she was asleep with Yash snuggled to her.
Her head was on his arm which rested behind her on the sofa he just looked at her sleeping peacefully.
He smiled looking at the duo which was his world.
Looking at her he realised one thing that he was in love with her and no matter how much he tried to deny it anymore the feelings he felt when he was with her , the emotions he felt when she was not around, and the way his world stopped when he looked at her.
His whole world lit up with her one smile. He was in love with the way she always looked here and there in nervousness ,the way she cared ,the way her eyes lit up when she saw something cute, the way she adores Yash , and the way she takes care of him without asking anything in return.
Yes he was entirely in love with her with every fibre in his being.
And he could only hope that she felt the same for him.
Even if she didn't he would not mind and will just keep doing what his heart wants to.

After sometime in the middle of the night Meera woke up due to pain in her neck as it was at an odd angle she opened her eyes and blushed when she noticed their closeness. He was looking at her she looked down not able to hold his gaze.
I'm sorry I slept here like this she said to him feeling bad as she didn't let him sleep with her sleeping on his arm.
No it was nothing he replied looking at her pink cheeks.
She nodded in response and said good night going to her room.
Karan watched her going and said in his mind it was an amazing pink night.

Word count:1200
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!