Chapter 55 His Name

Meera's POV

On our way to the venue I was just hoping that Maa Papa shouldn't be there because it took a lot in me to be at peace and I don't know what would happen if I see them or more like he'll make me realise that thing again which I have finally tried to forget.

What are you thinking? I heard him speak.
Nothing I replied not wanting to tell him.
I think we are past that aren't we? He asked me driving.
I nodded but couldn't voice it out.
You know if you'll share it with me I'll understand and might help he said.
Then I told him what I was thinking about.
Meera it's completely normal to think of it one day or another you might face them again so instead of getting nervous about it think of being yourself that whatever happens you won't let it affect you and will face them because you didn't do anything wrong and just know that you won't be alone me and Yash will be there won't we Yash saying he caressed Yash's cheek.
Yeah I replied looking at little Yash with a smile who was awake looking at me.

After sometime we reached and I stepped out with Yash who was drowsy but still awake.

I can take him if you want ? He asked me.
No it's fine and he'll be asleep soon I said and he took Yash's bag from the backseat and we entered inside.

Many guests had already arrived in the garden area and I noticed Neha wasn't on the stage but entered after some minutes for Mehendi.
And the function started and two girls were applying Mehendi on Neha's hands on each side.
So I thought to go to her I looked for him who was already looking at me before I could say anything he took now asleep Yash from me and I made my way to Neha.

So you have finally thought of your friend? Asked Neha.
Of course that's why I am here I replied.
Oh come on now spill she asked me.
Spill what ? I asked confused.
The update on my #Meeran it is not like I haven't seen you guys in the matching outfits hmm? She asked with a teasing smile.
Suddenly the thought of us matching made me blush.
Ohh my god!! I know something happened come here quick Meeru she exclaimed seeing my red face and hinted at the empty chair beside her.
Sitting there I told her I'll tell you everything afterwards now it's your time my soon-to-be bride.
Show me the design of your Mehendi I said to her and then she showed me what all designs she chose.
While I was still looking through them I heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Divya meeting Neha and she turned to me.
Hi Meera how are you? She asked me.
I'm good what about you? I asked her as it was a long time meeting her after the reunion.
Good so are you not applying Mehendi? She asked me.
Of course she is right Meeru? Asked an excited Neha.
Neha..I don't think I should I said.
But why Meeru it is your best friend's marriage please for me Meeru said Neha showing me her puppy eyes.
Watching her I didn't have a heart to say no so I said Fine I will but only for you.
She happily looked at Divya and told her to select a design for it.
And she told me too but I refused saying I'll apply something small not the whole design.
But..said Neha.
Then stopped looking at me and accepted.
The mehendi artist came beside me and I was busy looking for him and Yash as I hadn't seen them for a long time and the girl asked me for the design but I saw them and Yash was awake and crying so telling Neha to tell the artist I went to them.
What happened? I asked him about Yash.
I think he woke up due to music he replied to me.
Ohh I replied.
And he tried to calm him but Yash wasn't in a mood to it seemed like.
Give him to me I said and he gave him to me.
I held him the way I learned before to calm him and after a minute he went back to sleep.
Hmm seems like he was missing you he said.
Maybe I'll take him with me what say? I asked him.
Your choice I don't mind carrying him he replied.
Well I'm applying Mehendi as Neha wanted me to so he'll sleep in my lap no problem I said to him explaining.
Ohh ok then he replied and I went back to the stage beside Neha and Divya who were getting their mehendi applied.
Taking a seat they saw me and Neha's face brightened looking at Yash in my arms.
Oh my cutie pie looks so adorable in pink she said looking at him.
You didn't tell me you had a cute little son Meera said Divya looking at Yash.
Ohh umm..I didn't know what to tell her as Neha's parents knew him as my baby and if I denied then I'll have to explain them too and they won't take it nicely I was sure about it.
But to my relief Neha indulged her in talking and she didn't ask further.
The girl came to my side and I asked her Did Neha tell you about the design.
She answered positively so I just sat there giving her my hand with Yash in my lap caressing his head with my other hand as I only wanted to apply in one hand.

After sometime she was done and left so I checked to see the design but got shocked seeing it.
Ughh......Nehaaaa I cursed myself for asking her to choose a simple design how could I be so stupid.
And turned to her who was busy chatting with Divya.
Neha I called to her for attention and she turned towards me in question.
Can you tell me why I have Karan sir's name in the middle of my hand because as far as I remember you chose the design of my mehendi right? I asked her.
Umm I don't know I think... She was saying but I stopped her.
Neha I know this was your idea you don't need to lie to me I told her as I knew her very well.
That was because I saw you guys together and you looked very cute as a couple so to support my #Meeran I told her to do this she said sulking.
Fine and stop sulking I don't want to make my bestie sulk on her Mehendi I said and she smiled at me.
After sometime it was dried and Neha was taken inside so I too held Yash in my arms and went to him to give Yash so I could go and wash my hand.

I found him talking with Gaurav. Gaurav ? what was he doing here? I thought but remembered Neha called the whole batch of course. And went to them.
There I excused him and then I said to him Sir can you please hold Yash I have to wash my mehendi clad hand.
Yes sure he replied and took him from me.
Then I went inside to wash my hand.
After washing it I could clearly see his name on my hand.
And I was just looking at it and everything he did for me came in my mind.
But then I saw Divya coming beside me and she saw my hand clearly and I knew I could not hide it from her.
You can tell me Meera she said to me softly.
I knew I could tell her so I told her everything how I was working for him as Yash's nanny and just some basic points.
Then I looked at her for her reaction.
But she smiled at me and said to me I had a hint Meera.
I was confused at her words.
But she just shrugged and told me that we should go to Neha's room as she was calling us for help and we went.

Word count:1300
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!