Chapter 18 Come Across

Meera's POV

Its been three days since I've started feeding Yash and as much as happy I am helping him it's been tiring me too much.

(Of course it will when you feed a baby three times a day and pump the milk for another two times for him.) My subconscious called it out for me.
Yeah thanks for the info sub.

Looking at the clock I see it's 10:15 and Sejal hasn't come yet.
She must've been late she already does work at so many houses it's fine for her to be a little late one day.
Thinking about her I suddenly feel some wiggling on my breast and I look down to see little Yash feeding himself while trying to hold my breast.
Today Yash woke up in the middle and felt hungry so here we are in the guest room.

Suddenly I hear the doorbell ringing thinking it must be Sejal I cover Yash and my breast with my pallu and go to open the door.

Karan's POV

How could I forget my important file that file had the sample question papers for the coming exams I had to present it to the principal today.
Wasting no time I went back home and I ring the bell again thinking why is nobody opening the door looking at my watch Sejal must be here working and Meera is also not opening just as I go to ring the bell again the door's lock twists and it opens only to come across Meera with Yash in her arms still feeding I quickly look down cursing myself for even looking at her.

Meera's POV

I opened the door and see Karan sir I was surprised because it's his work time he should've been there.
Suddenly he looks down after looking at me I frown thinking what made him do so and I look at myself and the sight made me embarrassed in shame.
Out of all the sarees I had to pick this one but I had no option other sarees weren't dried from washing.

(Meera's Saree without the necklace)

I look at him still looking down quickly move aside for him to come inside and he does.
"You're here at this time... I mean it's your home you can be home anytime but just curious" I asked trying to cut the awkwardness.
"Actually I forgot an important file I had to present today" he replied.
I nod my head in response.
In no time I see him going more like running to his room.
Thinking why is he running but suddenly I feel cool air on my chest and see Oh my God!! This naughty little Yash had pulled my pallu a bit down and one could easily see my chest from a distance and he was standing just near by oh god it just made me more embarrassed. I rapidly go to the guest room and see Yash was done so I cover myself properly and check myself in the mirror and see this saree is a bit transparent my pale skin gave it away when looked closely oh god I'm never wearing it again.
The ground could swallow me whole.
How can I face him now thinking I should just stay here until he goes.
But no how can life let me be!!
Hearing him calling me I go back in the living room adjusting my saree once again and picking up Yash I go there.

"Yes sir you called me here" I ask looking anywhere but him.
"Yeah I noticed Sejal is not here did she not come or what" he asks.
"No she didn't."
"Ok then I'll leave bye" saying he went.
I nod in response and lock the door.
Burping the sleepy Yash I keep him in his cot.
After an hour Sejal came and told she had some family emergency that's why she was late.
I just nodded busy thinking about the morning encounter with him.

Karan's POV

I should have just went to my room grab the file and left from there but no I had to stand there in the living room chatting with her and look at my son's naughtiness making both of us hella embarrassed.

Damn it now I can't get the whole scene out of my mind her opening the door looking so beautiful in that transparent saree with Yash feeding himself and it wasn't completely transparent but one could easily make out when looked closely and I was standing really close.

The whole day I tried to distract myself by busying in the work.
It worked and when I reached home it started to come back to my mind I didn't look at her while talking because if I did I'll have hard time backing down.

When she was picking her purse ready to leave she said "Sir I have kept his bottle in the kitchen and I'll take my leave."
I nodded in response still looking at Yash not believing myself if I looked up I'll not be able to look back down.

Once she left I was relieved and said to my naughty son who was drowsy after the feeding.
You're turning very naughty my son learn to behave or it would be a huge problem for your dad saying I kiss his forehead.
And cursed myself for thinking about her in such inappropriate ways.

Word count:900
Hey guys I hope you'll liked the chapter.
Thanks for your constant love and support Our Second Chance At Love just hit 1k+ reads I'm really happy 😊.Keep on giving your love and support it means a lot❤️.
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!