Chapter 23 Should I

Meera's POV

"Ok I get it but I still can't do that so I'm not going to move in with you."
"Meera calm down take some time to think about it and tell me when you've made your decision" he said.
"There is nothing to think about sir" I said trying to reason him.
"There is Meera it's about your safety and pls think about it till tomorrow and then give me your answer...just think about it in this one day ok?" He asked.
"Ok I'll get going now."
"Where no you're not going there anymore" he said.
"But I live there I've called Neha she'll be meeting me there."
"No how can you go back there Meera try to understand" he said.
"Nothing will happen if it does I'll call you ok" saying I took my purse and went not giving him a chance to argue.

I reached there and when I entered the same hallway my mind replayed the whole incident I fought against it and made my way inside my room.
By the time I freshened up Neha came.
"Hey Meeru" saying she hugged me.
"Hi Neha how was your day?" I asked her hugging her back.
"It was fine what about you?" She asked.
"Have a seat I would like to tell you something."
Once she took her seat and I told her what happened yesterday.
"Oh my God Meeru are you okay? are you hurt?" She asked concerning me.
"I'm fine Karan sir came before they could have done something."
"Thank God you're safe Meera" saying she hugged me.
And I told her about my stay at his house yesterday and today's request that he made.
"Good then move in with them" she said.
"What? how can you say that Neha" I asked her.
"What's wrong in it Meera in fact it's quite normal nowadays nanny's move in with their employers" she said.
"You know what we've both taught in our families."
"Yes Meeru but they're not here to see if you're doing right or wrong."
"But still how can I do that he lives alone with his baby" I said.
"It's not wrong Meeru it's just different from what our families have taught and you know it will only ensure your safety."
"But....what will people say?"
"Meeru just think about it... You are not doing anything wrong you're going to live as a nanny and if you know what you guys are then why do people matter."
Grasping her words I turn around and check something.
"What are you doing Meeru?"
"Nothing just checking since when have you become so wise" saying I laughed at her making her pout at me.
"Fine it's up to you ok do what you want."
"I will by the way tell me ,how are you? I mean with your parents demanding you to marry quickly ?"
"For now I have made an excuse about an upcoming project but I don't think I'll be able to manage it long yaar."
"Hmmm do you know what kind of man your to be husband is?" I asked.
"Not really I just know he's not the worst."
"What do you mean ?"
"He is Rahul Meera" she said.
"Ok nice name but it's quite common" I replied.
"Meera he is Rahul Saxena" she said shocking me.
"What? he is that Rahul how can he ? are you ok with this ?"
"Yes I am he's not that bad" she said.
"You know you can tell me anything right ?"
"Yes now take care and think about it Karan sir didn't say anything wrong Meeru he just wants you to be safe."
"Ok I'll think about it" I said.
"Fine I'll have to go but are you fine living here tonight?" She asked me.
"Yes they're gone and I'll call if something happens ok goodnight take care."
She left for her home as it was getting late.

When I layed on my bed everything came back flashing in my mind I got up and drank some water.
Tried to sleep again but failed and thought to play some calm music to sleep but no avail.
At some point I gave up my sleep and stared out the window taking all the beauty of the moon which shown amongst the stars in the dark.
It made me think of my life with Ashish. With him everything was blissful he wasn't rich or wealthy he was from average middle class family like mine. How his parents took their time but did accept me and treated as their daughter at some time which I didn't feel at my own house. The house that was just a house for me and never felt like home where you can share your thoughts about your day about your life it was anything but that.
It was just an illusion of a happy family from outside but from inside how empty I was in that house.
Just when I was thinking about it all my phone started ringing I picked it and answered it was him at this time I thought something might have happened to Yash not wasting time I asked "Is Yash ok?"
"Yes he is fine and asleep" he replied.
"Then ?"
"I'm sorry to call you at this time and disturb your sleep Meera" he said.
"No it's fine sir and actually I wasn't sleeping."
"Why what happened?"
"I couldn't."
"Are you ok there Meera should I come pick you up?" He asked.
"No no its fine sir thanks by the way but why did you call?"
"Actually I was worried about you I called you before but it was unanswered."
"Oh I'm sorry for not picking it actually I was talking with Neha so I kept it on vibration."
"No big deal Meera but are you sure you're fine there?" He asked .
"Yes sir I'm fine and you should sleep now."
"So do you Meera take care ok bye."
"Bye."
Hanging up the phone I looked at the moon thinking about his request should I do it and he has shown many times how good of a man he is. Thinking all of this I layed on my bed and didn't know when sleep took over.

Word count:1020
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!