Chapter 74 Sweet Confession

Karan's POV

I don't know what happened to make her feel this way or was it just her overthinking I mean how could she try to hitch me with another girl like this. It makes my heart burn to even think of her with someone else and how easily she tried to pair me with Naina. I knew it was time to make things right and so I did what I thought and confessed.

But now when I look at her crying I'm thinking that I did something wrong. So wiping her tears I say
Meera I'm sorry if whatever I just said made you cry I'm sorry but I meant it I know you're probably thinking how can I just do this but I wanted to make sure you don't think of pairing me with any other girl please. I'm sorry if it came out suddenly but please don't say that again. I'm happy to be single my whole life but if it's not you it's no one else.

She looked shocked by my words again of course I did it again and she sobbed even more. Shit what am I doing I cursed myself.
Shit I'm sorry Meera I won't say anything now please don't cry I say to her wiping her tears that just keeps slipping out.
She shakes her head at me and looks in my eyes and says
I...I never would've expected this you..me I mean really? I mean how could you....me?
I understood her she was not able to believe that I am in love with her.
Yes Meera I am in love with you.
I'm in love with your heart, your soul, your mind, your fears, your flaws, your overthinking, I want it all because you my love is my moon that I never thought I needed in my sky. I said looking at her.
She smiled with tears in her eyes and said to me.
Are you sure ? Because I come with a lot of baggage you could find someone with less or none. I don't think I deserve you you can have anyone you want who is your age, more matured, I don't even love myself enough to believe this. I....
No I said keeping my finger on her lips.
You can't disrespect my love she doesn't know what a gem of a person she is and I am happy to show her.
I'm willing to show her that she deserves everything she wants and more in this world. And about the baggage there's no one else's baggage I'd want to carry anyway what do you think these muscles are for huh ? I asked showing her my biceps making her laugh.
Besides if I wanted anyone more matured, or of my age as you say would they play with me when I call her names I don't think so. Even if she does I don't care because I have my eyes only on my crybaby. I said looking at her who had stopped crying and now looked so cute and adorable with the pink hue on her face due to all the crying.
She giggled at my last statement.

Come sit I'll get you water I say hinting at her to sit on the sofa while I go and bring her water.
But before I could go I felt her soft small hand on my wrist stopping me. And I turned my head towards her in question.

Crybaby wants to say something too she said looking at me.
I turned back facing her and nodded my head for her to continue.
The first time I saw you was five years ago on seventh April when you had been just introduced as my teacher I don't know why and how I had developed a crush on you by passing time. I didn't mean to but I did. And just like that two years passed with it. And it was time for the farewell I didn't want to but I had decided to confess it to you I was going somewhere when I heard you on the phone that you proposed someone and that was enough to make me stop and all the feelings I had was locked in a corner of my heart. And then years later I came to nanny Yash initially it was only meant for me to survive after everything. But little by little your care in the form of food made by you which is way too delicious I don't know how, your cute little attempts to joke to cheer me up even though you didn't know how to, your respect for me as an individual, your protectiveness when you saw me with someone else, your irritation when you see something messy, your late night chats with me when I wasn't able to sleep, your support for me to achieve anything I want, your endless love towards Yash and yeah your glasses that I absolutely adore when it's on you and many more things like this that I probably forgot to mention opened the once locked feelings which was sitting in a corner of my heart with much more and your confession of love for me which I never expected just made me realise that I am in an absolute love with your being and even though I think I don't deserve it I want it , I want you and your adorable little son Yash who had my heart since the first time I held him cause if I don't do this I'll regret it my whole life. So what I'm trying to say is that this crybaby loves her old man too.
She said blushing making my heart beat like crazy by her confession.
Wait did just call me an old man again ? I asked to confirm.
You only got that from it ? She asked shockingly.
Don't worry I got it all I was just kidding I said chuckling at her reaction.
You better she said hitting my arm playfully.
I laughed and she hugged me making me hug her back.
It was the best feeling in the world. I thanked my stars and God for giving me my love.
I never imagined this us like this she said still hugging me.
Well I did I said making her laugh.
Her laugh was the best sound I had ever heard and I would make sure to make her laugh and listen to it till my last breath.

Word count:1100
Hey guys hope you'll like the chapter.
What do you think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!