Chapter 59 Seeing It

Karan's POV

Her cheeks turned red at my words. I loved her blush and the mere thought of her blushing because of me had me going crazy.But then I heard her stomach rumble in hunger making me aware of her hungry state.
I removed my finger from her lips and she looked down in shame.
I heard the host announced that the food is served.
Let's go and have food we wouldn't want to keep you hungry I said and she nodded and we went to have food.

After having the food we went to say our goodbyes to Neha and Rahul.
But I saw Neha taking Meera another side and talking to her.
They are still the same aren't they? I heard Rahul say looking at them.
They are I replied him.
So? never took you to get married to her huh? I asked him hinting at Neha.
Well I didn't take you to be with her either sir he said hinting at Meera.
The thought of people thinking me with her didn't seem wrong to me so instead of correcting him I just shrugged and smiled at the thought.
Soon Meera came back with Neha who hinted at me to Meera.
What happened? I asked.
Nothing sir thanks for coming and don't forget to come tomorrow said Neha.
Of course we'll be there I replied.
We'll go now bye said Meera and hugged Neha.
And then we made our way back home.

Reaching the home I kept Yash in his cot and went to change.
After freshening up I came in the living room and saw Yash was changed already Meera would have done it I thought and went to the sofa and took some time thinking about the function.

Everything played in my mind the dance her blushing and asking me to dance and when she sang the lyrics it felt real like she was singing it to me I know I'm thinking too much but I can't not think about it.
And when we were dancing I saw the mehendi on her hand and I think I saw my name so I asked her to show she did and I was surprised but grateful for Neha's prank because I loved it too much to deny.

I just realised something I have a full blown smile thinking about her and if it wasn't for her I was too busy with my routine to take some time and now with her every moment just feels right.
I shook my head on my behaviour grinning like a kid.
And to unwind myself I thought to read a book so I took a book from the shelf to read it. Being an english teacher the books had always been my first choice. As I opened the book to check the description a paper fell out from it. Picking it up I turned the paper to come across a sketch and it wasn't just some sketch it was a sketch of me bare chested with a towel round my neck this was of the day I walked in the living room to get my papers and coming across Meera who was shocked seeing me.
She drew me? She drew me.
The realisation sat in slowly in my mind. But it might be just to practice I thought so not pondering over it more I kept it back in the book and took another book to check out.
But I was surprised again because it had a sketch of Yash who was sitting adorably and how amazingly the sketch showcased his innocence it was admirable.
So trying my luck I checked another book out and smiled when I saw another sketch of me with a coffee mug in my hand looking out in the balcony.
And I got at least another four sketches of me and six more of Yash and some other of interior
designs of houses.
I was amazed looking at the sketches by how beautiful and sharp it looked with its finesse.
Meera was so talented and she was wasting her potential I know I had to do something about it.

I looked at the door of her room it was shut I thought she must have been asleep so I kept it all back and taking Yash in my arms I went to my room to sleep.

Next morning,
I woke up a bit late probably due to the tiredness that wore me off.
It's not like everyday I go attending functions.
Getting ready for the day I saw Meera with Yash in the living room who was busy playing with each other to notice me.
Seems like you guys started the game without me hm? I asked going towards them.
No no its just that Yash didn't want to sleep again and so we ended up playing she said explaining about them.
It's fine I replied sitting across them.
I have already made the breakfast please have it she said.
Meera you didn't have to you would have been tired too I said.
No it's fine she replied.
Suddenly my eyes went to the bookshelf and I remembered it all from yesterday.
So what have you thought about continuing your passion? I asked her.
I'm working on it sometimes I don't get ideas but when I do I make sure to sketch it down she replied.
Actually yesterday I thought to read some books but came across your sketches I said that made her eyes widened in realisation.
I didn't mean to but then I saw all of them I continued and she looked down.
Listen it was amazing I didn't know you were so talented you could do so much better in life with your talent why are you wasting it ? I asked her thinking I knew I needed her Yash needed her but not on the expense of her dreams her career which she could easily ace it if put her mind to it.
I did try for some jobs but didn't get any when I needed it so I accepted your job offer but what are you implying?she asked back.
I'm just saying Meera if it wasn't for me you would have been doing so much better in life I'm sorry for coming in your way I said realising if I hadn't asked her for the job she would have been achieving her dreams instead of wasting her potential.
No you didn't come in my way if it wasn't for you I don't even know what I would be doing she replied.
But just remember if anytime you want to leave and take other opportunities you can take it I said with a heavy heart.
No I won't go anywhere unless you want me to and Yash needs me too just as I need him she replied.
Meera....I was going to say but she interrupted me.
No why are you saying all this do you regret giving me the job or what ? She asked me.
I.....and before I could answer she stood up and went to her room locking it.

Word count:1200
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!