Chapter 46 Discussing It

Meera's POV

What .  just  . happened .
I'm still standing here in shock at my mind replaying his words and his actions about what he just said.
Taking a deep breath I quietly close the door of my room and sit on the bed.
I did my night routine and tried to sleep ignoring my mind but ughhh.. whenever I close my eyes I hear his words and oh God why am I blushing!! No it must be due to heat I convince myself. And I tried to sleep again but woke up thinking about his last words in shock. "He said never have been what he meant by that?" I ask myself ughh and then they say girls are complicated. After sometime ignoring my continuous thinking I slept.

Next morning, I quietly did my routine and avoided him as best as I could but just when I was going to go to my room keeping Yash in the cot for him to say goodbye to him only, but he came out from his room and stopped me.
Turning around I was looking down because there is no way I could look at him without blushing and thinking about last night.
"Meera I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable by any means but... I meant what I said" he said making me look at him.
"No sir you didn't make me feel uncomfortable" I said to him.
"Ok then I'll leave Bye" saying he made his way to Yash and pecked his forehead.
("Aww I wish he did that to me too"  said my subconscious.)
I shook my head at the thought and he left giving me one last look.

After sometime Sejal was here and was doing her work while talking to me.
But I was confused about everything his behaviour and words then about my feelings and what not.
"Didi aap sun rhe ho mai kya keh rhi hu ?"
("Didi are you listening to me?")
I heard Sejal and came out of the trance I was in.
"Hmm kya kaha tumne?"
("Yes what did you say?")
I asked her.
"Mai keh rhi thi ki kal mai nhi aaungi kyuki kal meri beti ka janamdin hai isliye sab bahar jaenge uske kehne par toh mai kal nhi aaun toh thik h na?"
("I was saying that I won't come tomorrow as it's my daughter's birthday so we will go out is it ok if I don't come tomorrow?")
she asked.
"Haan thik h meri taraf se bhi wish karna thik h?"
("Yes it's ok and wish her from my side too ok?")
I said.
"Par Karan sahab se kaise baat karu"
("But how do I ask Karan sir?")
she asked me.
"Tum chinta mat karo aur jao unse mai baat kar lungi woh mana nhi karenge"
("You don't worry and go I will talk to him he won't disagree")
I replied her.
She nodded and did her work and left after she completed.

I was thinking about my feelings and then I thought to call Neha but stopped because she asked me to call when I made up my mind let it be I will call her whenever I want and dialled her number.

"Hello" I heard her voice.
"Arey just hello where is your cheerful greeting "Hey Meeru" huh?" I asked her.
"You tell me first did you make up your mind ?" She asked me.
Having no choice I told her about last night's encounter with today's talk and asked "Now he has made me even more confuse like what did he mean and hello? Neha are you there?" I asked her when I didn't hear anything.
After a beat.....
"Ahhhh!!!" I had to distance my phone from my ear because of the volume of her scream.
"Neha why are you screaming?"
I asked.
"Because you my Meeru is an idiot" she said making me drop my jaw on the insult.
"Neha!! You know this is the only thing I hate being called to why are you calling me so?" I asked getting annoyed at her.
"Because after his confession you are still thinking what he meant when he told you exactly that's what he meant in the morning and you are still confused I'm sorry but if it was someone else they would be jumping from the hill after hearing it" she said to me.
"But...."
"No buts Meeru I don't want your insecurities and overthinking to overpower you and ruin it ok ?" She asked me.
"Ok" I replied.
"And listen we are going to jewellery shopping tomorrow I'll send you the address you are coming right?" She asked.
"Yeah ok I'll come but what time ?" I asked back.
"I'll ask mom and text you ok ?" She said.
"Ok" I answered.
"Anything else?" She asked me.
"No thanks Neha for helping me figure it out." I said.
"Stop it from when did our friendship become so formal?" She said.
"Ok ok sorry and bye meet you tomorrow soon-to-be-bride" I said teasing her.
"Meeru not you too and bye" she replied back and hanged up.

I was still nervous about facing him and the doorbell rung so I went to check and there he was looking all tired I stepped aside and he came in.
Without saying anything he went to his room to freshen up I think.
And I went to kitchen to make something for him to relax.

In the kitchen,

I was still thinking about what to make then I remembered aunty told me he really likes cardamom tea when tired but I thought again as he didn't really drink tea and preferred only coffee.
But after some thinking I chose to make it and made two cups one for him the other for me.

After making it I took his cup and went to find him sitting in the living room looking too stressed and passed the cup to him.
"I don't drink tea" he said looking at the cup.
"Take it have a taste then tell me" I replied.
He thought for a while then took it from me and took a sip hesitantly.
Meanwhile I brought mine from the kitchen.
"Wow it is amazing" he said.
"Thank you it would help you to relax" I said.
"But how did you know I would like it ?" He asked taking another sip.
I just smiled and said "Aunty told me about it."
"Maa bhi Naa" he shook his head and drank it.
But then I remembered that I hadn't told him about Sejal and told him about it.
"Yes why would I have any problem" he replied.
And then I told him about me going to jewellery shopping for Neha tomorrow he agreed and we went to our respective rooms to sleep the night off.

Word count:1060
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!