Chapter 34 Going back

Next Day,

Usha ji packed her bag and was all ready to go as Karan told her that the train ticket had been booked for her at 10 am so she informed her husband about the same.

Meera's POV

I had been nervous from last night when Ma'am told me she wants to talk to me before she goes. What would she want to talk about will she fire me and all such thoughts surrounded my mind.
Karan sir took an off as he had to drop Ma'am off to the station and it was a Saturday so no problem.
After the breakfast Ma'am called me in her room for the same.
Now standing in front of her room door I took a deep breath and knocked on it she answered to come in as it wasn't locked just shut.
I entered the room and she was sitting on the bed as this room didn't have a couch she hinted me to sit beside her so I did.
"Do you know what I want to talk to you about?" She asked me in a polite tone which was a surprise to me.
I shaked my head in no.
"I have been noticing you about how you behaved with Yash and if you're capable of the job and deserve it" she said.
It was no surprise to me because I knew she was watching me but I just hoped she wouldn't fire me or if I made any mistake she'll forgive me.
"And I think you're more than capable of it" she said making me shocked by her response because I know she just wanted best for her son and grandson but this was a surprise hearing it from her.
"Thank you Ma'am it means a lot to me" I replied to her smiling.
"Now you can call me aunty if you want it was just for the time I was checking if you were good for the job or not."
I nodded in happiness and said "Thanks aunty."
"And I'm really grateful for what you're doing for Yash ,feeding him when he needed I can't even think what you went through every time you feed him the feeling must be saddening for you right ?" She asked me.
"At first I felt the loss of my baby but it made me feel better to feed him he didn't have anyone to feed from and I didn't have anyone to feed so in a way it helped both of us" I replied her trying to calm myself.
She just hugged me suddenly and I saw she was crying and I too hugged her back and after it she said "Meera you are very strong don't ever feel otherwise not many can be able to do what you do ok."
I nodded in response and she wiped a tear on my face which slipped unknowingly.
"I know now I can be there with my husband without worrying too much about Yash and Karan" she said to me.
I frowned hearing it because I was taking care of Yash only.
She must have seen my frown and said "my Karan is just like you always worrying about the others before himself and will never talk it out but pls try to help him I know you both are at least friends pls talk to each other and you both might help each other out I don't know what you've been through but I promise Karan will always help you and if you could too."
I just nodded because I didn't know what to say to her.
"I'm sorry if I'm asking too much from you" she said.
I said "no aunty don't worry we'll figure it out."
She nodded and hugged me at last and took her bag and went to the living room leaving me with her words.

Karan's POV

I had been waiting for Maa she was getting late it took a long time to reach the train station from our house but she wasn't here then I heard the door opening and saw her coming with her bag.

She picked Yash and pecked his forehead and hugged him my parents adored Yash I didn't tell them about me not being his father biologically because it didn't matter to me he was and will always be my son.
"Where you are lost you will make me late" she said to me.
"Maa really it was you who took time I was here fifteen minutes ago" I said to her.
"Come on now stop wasting time" she waved me off.
"Maaa" I just whined because she always does this.
She laughed at me and hugged me I too hugged her back because even though she made fun of me I loved her and papa too the moon they were the best parents I could ask for.
"Tell me if Papa's knee pain gets serious ok" I said to her.
"Ok I will don't worry."
I took her bag and went to keep it in the car.
I was thinking where is Meera after the breakfast I didn't see her keeping the bag in the back I shut the car door and damn why am I behaving like this she must be busy. I huffed and went inside to take a water bottle for the ride.
Walking inside I saw Maa and Meera hugging wow when did this happen but knowing my Maa I knew she would have melted very soon by Meera but I was surprised it took her this long.
"So did I miss anything?" I said.
Both of them came out of the hug and looked at me.
Meera was going to say something but Maa beat her to it and said
"Well you don't need to know it's between her and me right Meera."
"Yes aunty" replied Meera.
Woah aunty it is now I definitely missed a lot. And went to the kitchen to take the bottle.
Taking the water bottle from the counter I came out and said "Maa let's go its time."
"Ok bye Meera take care and think about what I said ok" she said to Meera.

Then I went to drop Maa to the train station.

After coming back I didn't see Meera anywhere and saw Yash was sleeping in the cot so I took him and went to my room to nap as I don't really take many holidays so why not enjoy if I had one.
While passing through the room beside mine I stopped hearing a sob and heard someone crying it was Meera.Why was she crying thinking I knocked on the door.

Word count:1100
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!