Chapter 27 Abrupt Meet

Two days passed away and still Karan's behaviour hadn't change this made Meera feel if she had done something wrong and she felt really bad.

Meera's POV

"Good morning Sir" I greeted him and he nodded in response just like he had been doing from past two days.
I don't know what I did wrong that he's not even greeting me back maybe because of work I shrugged it off.

Today Neha had messaged me to meet her in a cafe I asked her what happened but she said it's urgent so I agreed.
I thought to inform Karan sir but he hadn't come back I messaged him asking about the same but no response so I waited for him to come back.
He came home after an hour I informed him about it he said sure and after pumping some milk for Yash in a bottle I took my purse and messaged to Neha saying I left from home and went.

Author 's POV

In the cafe,

Neha had been too worried about the situation in her life due to her parents so she wanted to talk to Meera and didn't realise she was earlier then their meeting time so just drank coffee and thought how to tell Meera and what to do about it.

Meera reached the cafe paying her auto fair she entered inside and saw Neha already seating there so went towards her.
Looking at Meera Neha was relieved and quickly hugged her making Meera surprised.
"What happened Neha ?" Asked surprised Meera patting her back still hugging her.
"First have a seat" replied Neha.
"Okay" said Meera and both sat across each other.
"Now tell me what happened why the urgency" asked Meera thinking what happened that Neha asked her to meet mid week she didn't have a problem meeting her but something had happened.
"Let's get you a coffee first ok" said Neha and made Meera order a coffee for her and ordered one for herself too.
"What's happening with you?" Asked Neha waiting for their drinks.
"Actually......" saying Meera started and told her about her situation and how Karan had been behaving.
"Did you do something to make him behave that way?" Asked Neha thinking why would Karan sir behave like this.
"No !! Why would I? he's been very good to me and I wouldn't dare to do something that makes him upset" replied Meera.
"Then I don't know what his problem is" said Neha not able to figure out.
"So anything else" asked Neha.
"Yeah on Sunday when I was grocery shopping I met Rishi coincidentally" and explained her how he asked her for coffee and asked to be in touch and hang out.
Hearing this Neha was smiling and happy that Rishi is finally trying to make a move on Meera after staring at her all these years the whole class knew he felt something for Meera by the way he looked at her but never made a move and Meera was oblivious to his feelings. At least now Meera might get a chance to be happy again after so much she thought and said Yeah you should meet up with him.
Meera nodded in response.
Their drinks came and they had a sip and Meera asked her "Enough about me what happened with you Neha ?"
"As you know my parents had been literally forcing me to get married to him after the engagement they think they shouldn't delay for doing so I did my best but now it's high time and they selected a date for my marriage I asked them to give me more time but no avail I don't know what to do yaar" explained Neha about her predicament.
Listening her Meera said to her
"I think you should talk to him he might be able to help you."
"No I don't want to ask him for help."
"But Neha he might convince his and your parents don't you think?"
"Still Meeru I don't want to owe him anything he'll think he has a leverage upon me if I did so no no I can't give him that there must be something else."
"I don't know I'll think about it don't worry" said Meera trying to assure her.
They both talked about something other than this topic as Neha asked her to and then payed and stood up to leave.
"Hey hi guys what's up" they heard a voice and turned to see it was Rishi.

This was the same cafe which Rishi took her too and he was a regular here after his work he thought to buy some baked goods for himself as he had been craving it and saw both of them so decided to greet them.

"Hi Rishi what are you doing here" asked Neha.
"I was going home after work but thought to buy some baked goods so I just ordered and was waiting then I saw you both" he answered.
"Ok you buy it we were just going" said Meera and started to go.
"Wait Meera I think you should stay and give him company while he does that" said Neha trying to help Rishi who looked upset hearing her go.
"But..."said Meera and heard Neha's phone ringing she picked it.
"Yes maa I'm coming ok I'll bring it" said Neha on her phone and hanged up.
"Rishi you can drop Meera home right I'm sorry Meeru maa just called and asked me to bring some stuff ok bye" saying Neha left vanishing their plans to go home together.
Rishi was very happy he got a chance due to Neha and said to Meera I hope you don't mind going with me.
"No it's fine" said Meera.
After taking his order they both left from the cafe and in Rishi's car they talked something and soon her home came too and he came out of the car towards her side and opened the door for her.
"Meera I don't think I said it today but You look really beautiful" complimenting her as she came out of the car.
This made heat rush into Meera's cheeks making it scarlet.
"Thank you" said Meera thanking him and asked "but why the sudden compliment?"
"I couldn't help it looking at you since the first time I saw you."
This made her frown.
"I mean since the first time I saw you today" he corrected himself not wanting her to doubt.
She nodded and said "Ok then bye and goodnight" as it was turning dark.
"Goodnight Meera" he said and then left.
Meera couldn't help but smile at his behaviour and came inside the house shutting the door she turned around only to be pushed against the door and in his cage of arms she gasped at the sudden action.

Word count:1050
Hey guys I hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll liked it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!