Chapter 42 Pop Over

Karan's POV

"Ughh stop it Adi I'm done with your bullshit do your work stop irritating me!"
This stupid Adi had been constantly irritating me by his annoying singing and telling me about his delusional thoughts of seeing me and Meera together.
"Aww don't get angry at me Karan" he said annoying me.
"Stop it Adi last warning" saying I warned him.
"Ok fine you're such a mood kill by the way she already liked your food now in no time she'll like you too" he said grinning.
"Think whatever you want to I'm busy" I said and taking my book I made my way out of the staffroom.

Walking to my next class now when I think about Adi's words I don't mind if we end up together and smiled at the thought....
I shook my head at my thoughts shit this Adi's playing with my mind. And carried on my busy day.

While going to my home Adi stopped me saying "Be ready to cook for me I'm coming to your house for dinner today."
"Why ?" I asked as he never came before for dinner.
"Why! come on Ran can't you feed your best friend dinner how bad it will be if I have to ask Usha aunty to knock some sense into you huh?" He said knowingly if he called Maa she'll definitely take his side.
"Fine come but don't expect some fancy meal and don't be too late as Meera and Yash sleep early" I informed him knowing he eats dinner late sometimes.
"Ohh someone's caring about Meera..." He said teasing me.
"Stop it bye now" saying I drove my car towards my home.

I reached home and didn't see Meera and Yash so after freshening up I saw Meera burping Yash so I went to them.
"Hey" I whispered to her as Yash was drowsing.
She got startled as I was behind her and calmed after seeing me.
"Sorry didn't mean to startle you" I whispered again.
She nodded in understanding.
After burping him she was going to keep him in the cot but passed him to me I carefully took him from her and sat on the sofa in the living room.
Before I could say anything Meera went back to her room I just sat thinking if I called her Yash might wake up so I waited for her to come back.
Finally after the wait of ten minutes she came with her book and sat beside me with a distance.
Yash was completely asleep by now laying on my arms so I thought to talk to her.
"Meera" I called her to bring her out of the book.
She was looking at me in question so I continued.
"Actually today Adi is coming for dinner at home I just wanted to inform you" I said.
"Ok so um.. is he coming alone or with someone" she asked.
"Alone" I replied.
She nodded at my answer and continued her reading.

It's around six o' clock meaning I have time so I go in the kitchen to look for groceries and I see everything is stocked this must be Meera's doing as I always forget to restock it.
So I quickly go through the items to decide what should I cook.
"Sir what happened are you looking for something?" I heard her and turned around to face her.
"Actually I was just thinking about what to cook for dinner as Adi is coming" I explained her.
"Umm..if you don't mind can I cook as you look tired I mean I was just suggesting it's fine if you want to" she explained me.
"Fine if you can as I really need to check some papers and make pointers for tomorrow's lesson" I said to her.
She happily took over and I went to my room to do my work.

After an hour or two I was thirsty but the glass was empty so I packed my stuff as I had completed my work and went to the kitchen for the same.

There I didn't see Meera but it looked like the food was made I came in the living room but as I was going to call Meera I heard my phone ringing so I went back to my room to attend it.

It was Adi so I picked it up and said "Hey where are you ?"
"I am just around the corner I'll be there ok" he said and hung up without letting me speak.
I quickly changed in a new pair of Tshirt and my way out of the room.
In the living room I saw Meera and she was looking amazingly beautiful in that saree.
"Hey You look very beautiful" I couldn't help myself and blurted it out.
Hearing me her cheeks redden and she looked down and said "Thank you" had I not been standing near I wouldn't have heard it.
Oh how much I loved that blush of hers.
As I was going to say something I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Adi.
"Adi is here I'll see the door" saying I made my way to the door.

Opening the door I found him grinning like a fool with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.
Before I could say anything he made his way inside pushing me and went to Meera in the living room who was looking at him.
"Here, beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady" he said and passed the bouquet to her.
Ughh why is he so annoying I thought looking at him as he made her laugh on something he just said.
I knew he was doing it purposely as he eyed me.
Ohh Adi you don't want to mess with me I thought and went to them closing the door.
"Well Meera likes Tulips so better luck next time" I said to him faking a smile.
"No no it's alright sir" said Meera to him not wanting to upset him.
"Ok so where is my cutie Yash" he asked joyously.
"Actually he just slept" said Meera informing him.
"Oh ok no worries I'll just hug him" saying he went to hug the sleeping Yash I knew how much he adored Yash and I was happy for it.
Meera went to the kitchen probably to arrange the table so I went to help her.

Word count: 1050
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!