Chapter 51 Going There

After checking the groceries Meera thought to ask Karan about Neha's marriage functions and went to him to talk about the same.

Karan was sitting in the living room with the sleeping Yash on his chest and he had his eyes closed too probably because of doing all the work.
Meera saw them and sat beside him and admired him thinking he looked so relaxed now and thought how he managed to do all the work alone and stared at him who looked so calm.

Karan wasn't sleeping just closed his eyes so when he felt a gaze he opened his eyes and came face to face with Meera who was smiling looking at him and widened her eyes looking at him awake and looked elsewhere.

Why were you looking at me ? Asked Karan grinning at her.
I..I wasn't looking at you I was looking at...Yash he was looking adorable while sleeping said Meera looking elsewhere not to get caught.
Ohh so why aren't you looking at me now while talking to me hm? Asked Karan knowingly.
Umm...yes I forgot I came to tell you about Neha's marriage functions said Meera trying to change the topic.
What about it? asked Karan.
The day after tomorrow is her haldi ceremony so she invited you and Yash too so will you be there? asked Meera.
Umm.. I don't know if I'll see what time it'll be ? asked Karan.
Around 11 in the morning or so she replied.
Ohh then I won't be able to make it because it's a week day I'll try but no promises he said to her.
Ohh ok I'll tell Neha about it said Meera and stood up to go.
But after two steps Karan's words halted her.
Meera? He said.
Meera stopped and turned around to him in question.
By the way it was a nice way of changing the topic and just to inform you 'you can stare at me all you want I won't mind' he said and winked at her who was flushed by his words.

And just went inside her room shaking her head at him and smiled at his words sitting on her bed.

Soon, the day passed and it was the next day in the evening when Meera was thinking that she should dress up more or not for Neha's marriage functions.
But at last thought to call Neha and she told her or more like ordered her to actually do it.

And soon the day of Neha's haldi ceremony arrived and in the morning when Karan and Meera were having breakfast he asked her So ready to go?
Yes and I was thinking should I take Yash too ? asked Meera.
Hmm.... I mean if you don't have a problem holding him all the time because he is still young to sit in a stroller said Karan.
Umm.. Actually I don't mind holding him so is it ok with you if I take him ? She asked again just to be sure.
Yes you can take him and you probably know by now what he needs but don't hesitate to call me if you want to ask something ok? He said.
Ok and thanks for letting me take him. Neha would be thrilled because she adores him too much said Meera.
It's fine said Karan and after breakfast he left home.

After informing Sejal not to come Meera was feeding Yash as he was hungry and after sometime packed his bag in which all his necessities were kept and went to get ready.

(Meera's look)

After checking everything again and packing some extra towels for Yash she made her way to the sleeping Yash and dressed him in a cute onesie and took him and left the house with his bag.

Reaching the venue, Meera realised she was a bit early and thought to go and see Neha and asked the waiter for directions and went to meet her.

Inside the bride's room,

Neha was sitting and scrolling her phone as she was ready and was getting bored.
So when the door opened she thought it was her maa and continued doing her work.

Meera entered the room and saw her back and said Hmm... It seems someone's too busy to even meet us..right Yash?
Hearing her voice Neha quickly turned and went to her happily and side hugged her as Yash was in her hands.
Wow you are looking so pretty my Meeru said Neha to Meera as she saw her dressed up after so long.
Oh come on I'm no where near you, have you seen the mirror yet soon-to-be gorgeous bride said Meera complimenting her.

(Neha's look)

Oh my little Yash baby has also come huh said Neha playing with Yash's chubby cheeks who was sleeping.
Yes he and I only came as it was a weekday and the function is in the morning he couldn't come said Meera already knowing she would ask her about him.
Oh ok and come sit here saying Neha dragged her to the couch and both sat there.
So how are you feeling? asked Meera.
Like a bride saying Neha cracked up.
Be serious and tell me what you are feeling? Asked Meera.
Nothing much Meeru and tell me where my #Meeran reached ? Asked Neha.
Hearing her Meera was confused and asked what?
Meeran meaning Meera and Karan your ship name I ship you guys how can you forget? Asked Neha dramatically.
Seriously Neha !! exclaimed Meera.
Yaa and tell me do you like the ship name? Asked Neha.
It's fine replied Meera.
Ohh well you have to bear it cause other names would be Karan and Meera= Keera she said.
Eww no... Said Meera quickly hearing it.
That's why Meeran said Neha and laughed at her reaction.
And they talked about here and there as usual.

And soon after sometime Neha's mother came into the room and asked Neha are you ready or not?
Maa I'm ready from a long time she said and showed herself to her.
Ok Meera you also came very nice and who is this ? Is it yours oh my god he looks so adorable and applied a kala tika from kohl on his head to protect him from the evil eye. Just as Meera was going to deny it Neha jumped in saying Yes Maa his name is Yash.
Very nice I have to go now and be ready I'll call you in a few minutes for the haldi ok? Asked Neha's mother and went.
Neha why did you say that to aunty? asked Meera.

Word count:1100
Hey guys hope you'll like the chapter.
What do you think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!