Chapter 24 Did She

Karan's POV

When everything that happened with Meera replayed in my mind I couldn't forget it and just shrug it off. I know I should have just forget it and move on it wasn't my business but I was not able to and at last I thought its solution and asked her.

But what I didn't expect was her reaction. I knew many people had the same ideology and followed it but I never thought Meera would too. I mean its twenty first century come on yes there was a time when people followed this teaching if I say so but not anymore. I was stunned by her reaction so I corrected her she was taking it all in the wrong way she got it but still was adamant about it. So I asked her to take some time and think about it.
She wasn't ready to but I convinced her. I just hope she agrees I just want her to be safe I can't let that happen again.

Next Day,

She came on time and took Yash to feed him I was happy that she took great care of Yash he was all I had my son what she was doing for him was a huge deal for me none would have agreed to that and I even raised her payment as I wanted to repay her somehow I know I could never but I wanted to help her but she was refusing about the same so i I didn't ask her back and did it anyway.
Now my days start with her smiley face which she shows only while greeting me or when she's with my son. My mother called and asked me about my and Yash's health while I was getting ready, I answered her but she was worried I convinced her telling her that I hired a nanny for Yash she was fine with that but asked me to call her here whenever I wanted. Saying take care I cut the call and make my way to cook breakfast after I was done cooking Meera came with sleeping Yash and kept him in his cot. She came to me I brought both of our breakfast on the table and we had it silently. When I was done I heard her speaking......
"Sir I have made up my mind I would like to tell you my answer about your request."
Hearing her I was assured she made her mind negative so I said to her "Meera it's fine you can tell me when I come back from my work."
"But sir I already made up mind so why the delay it'll be the same till the evening so."
"No!! I mean I gave you a whole day right so you can tell me in the evening ok" saying I quickly got up from the table and keeping my plate in the kitchen I made my way to get out of my house but was stopped when I was kissing my son goodbye I refused to listen her again and said "Meera pls think about it carefully it's about your safety ok bye" saying I quickly left my house.

I knew she must've been adamant about it that's why she wanted to get rid of it quickly but I can't let that happen so I gave her the whole day to rethink I just hope she makes her decision in positive.

The whole day I was pondering over it and the day passed and I was driving myself home just hoping she agrees.

Reaching the home I was met with silence so I called out her name and she came from the kitchen I asked her to wait for me in the living room while I freshened up.

I took my sleepy son in my arms just holding him made my day a lot better.
I looked at her hinting her to start the conversation.
"As I said in the morning I already made up my mind and it hasn't changed since then" she said.
I was upset thinking she had a whole day to rethink it but she didn't change her mind.
All my hope died down and I couldn't hear her answer.
I was in a trance about worrying her and came out of it when I heard her calling me.......
"Sir !! where are you lost I just told you my answer" she said.
"Ohhh" I said getting upset thinking she must've said no.
"What Ohh tell me what to do next Sir."
I got confused hearing her and asked "what do you mean by what to do next?"
"I told you I'm fine with moving in with you both for my safety and taking care of Yash so ???"
I was shocked to hear it "What? you agreed?"
"Yes" she said again.
"I'm sorry actually I didn't hear it the first time when you said you didn't change your mind I thought you made your decision negative."
"I made my decision positive in the morning itself but you weren't ready to hear it" she explained.
"Sorry I just thought you would refuse I mean yesterday you were so adamant about it so...." I explained her.
"Actually Neha helped me to realise it" she said.
"Oh ok I'll make sure you won't regret it. So we start moving in when you're good."
"Ok then I'll do it tomorrow I don't really have a lot of stuff" she said.
And after sometime she went and I was so thankful to Neha for convincing her.
I thought about tomorrow's move in and slept after dinner.

Word count:950
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!