Chapter 29 Was I

Karan's POV

I don't know what I felt when I saw her with that Rishi he looked like such a pig and showed her puppy eyes but I know it was anything but pleasant and when she didn't even greet me I ignored her for two days I had been a jerk to her like when she would greet me every morning with her smiley face I'd just nod at her I couldn't help it but in the evening she said she was going to meet Neha who called her urgently I was confused because they both usually hung out or meet up on weekends so it was new in the middle of the week.

It's not my business they are friends from school Neha must've something going on thinking I shrugged it off but when she didn't return after two hours I was concerned she came back mostly after an hour after meeting with Neha. I already cooked pasta for dinner waiting for her and was pacing here and there worried if something happened but stopped when I heard the similar noise of the car engine which I heard only two days ago.
I peeped through the window to see and I saw Meera getting out of the passenger seat and that Rishi with those puppy eyes no he was a puppy eyed pig (good name) coming out of the driver's side and opening her door she smiled at him! that prettiest and adorable smile is shown to him it was meant only for me ughh then he said something to her that made her blush what she is blushing at him unknowingly I clenched my fist and just wanted to punch his face.
Then after saying something to each other they parted he sat in the car and went and I saw her coming towards the house still smiling on something he said.
I couldn't help it and quickly went towards the door she came in and  I was so pissed that I caged her in my arms putting both of my hands on either side of her hand just as she turned around my sudden action made her gasp.
I was glaring at her after a breath she asked me what happened like really after doing so she asks me that I answered her she already know so but she asked again so I asked her exactly what was bothering me she was dodging it which just made me annoyed I demanded it from her and leaned in then she said it that pig called her beautiful and got that precious smile and blush this thought just made me more annoyed at her but it vanished when I saw her looking down and a strand of her hair flew on her face I lifted her chin and tucked the strand behind her ear and whispered in her ear what I wanted her to know she didn't answer so I leaned closer unwantedly my stubble touched her cheek which made her answer I straightened back and told her the dinner's almost ready and went I knew she was in shock so I called out to her from the kitchen telling to hurry up she must've listened as I heard the room closing.

After some time she came all freshened up in another comfortable saree even in a simple saree she looked so gorgeous I don't know since she started feeding Yash she looked even more beautiful than before she had pink chubby cheeks that I just...damn I was staring shit I looked back at the dining table thinking if I missed something and sat on the chair she did the same I served her pasta and then me. She took a bite I just hope she liked it the last time I cooked pasta was when I was in college and it wasn't really good it was too long ago, I made it because I wanted to try it again I was a decent cook but pasta was one thing I always had some problem in cooking so today I followed a recipe on internet and checked everything twice she said it was amazing but I had doubts on my ability so I tasted too but damn it was really amazing we had it quietly and she did the dishes as we take turns but I couldn't help but admire her beauty.
Then after some time she started to go I didn't want her to so I made an excuse of Yash she went to check on him thank God my son supported me and was awake she took him in his arms trying to lull him to sleep I went to my room not to disturb them and as I had some work.

After sometime I finished it I had checked all the papers and prepared the lessons for tomorrow too so I thought to bring Yash in my bed with me he must've been already sleeping and went in the living room and asked to Meera thinking she might or might not be here but just as her view came before me I was shocked and quickly turned around and went to my room shutting the door I cursed myself for walking in on her like this but how would I know she was feeding Yash his feeding time had been over and next was midnight he must've been hungry that's why she was feeding him I shaked my head at her image in my head and cursed myself the covered bra did nothing but make me go crazy I cursed myself again for having such thoughts about her and after a while a knock on my door made me break my thoughts and opened it she passed me my son and said he is asleep and was going to go but I stopped her wanting to apologize for walking in at the wrong time she nodded and avoided looking at me in embarrassment then went to her room.

Now when I think about it all the next day sitting at work as I had a free period realising it was all my fault was I jealous no! jealous and me no way but she didn't even face me today and greeted me like everyday I missed her smiley face how embarrassed she must have been feeling to apologise properly I thought to take something for her and go.
I distracted myself in work again not to think about her.
The day passed quickly and before going to home I took it with me for her as an apology.
I ranged the doorbell Meera opened the door she didn't see it as I already hid it behind my back she moved inside and I entered the home shutting the door but got shocked looking at the person sipping tea on the sofa.

Word count:1120
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!