Chapter 38 Meeting You

There he was now standing in front of the classroom in a light purple shirt with those glasses hayee he is so handsome I thought but I got out of my trance when I felt something on my arm I turned and saw Neha was hinting me something so I raised my eyebrow in question.
"Where are you lost It's your turn to introduce yourself Meeru"
She whispered to me and I saw everyone was looking at me so I quickly stood up and said "Hello sir myself Meera Sharma" and he smiled at me in response and I sat back down and saw the introduction going on further.
(God what am I thinking I cursed myself for thinking such things about him )

After the introduction the bell rang as it was already time for the next class so he went.
Everybody started talking about the new teachers.
"Oh my god he is so handsome na Meeru ?" Neha asked me dreamily.
"Yes" I unknowingly said thinking about him.
"Yes he really is..."
"Yes he is..."
Almost every other girl said it I was shocked they all dreamed about him I didn't like it.
So I said "he is not that good."
"How can you say that about Adi sir" a classmate said to me.
I frowned hearing it she said Adi sir but..
"But our class teacher is Karan sir right?" I asked Neha.
"Yes" she replied.
"So why is she taking Adi sir's name" I voiced my confusion.
"Because you said he is not that good." Neha told me.
"But I was talking about Karan sir didn't you say he is so handsome and you all agreed."
"No I was saying that about Adi sir" she made me realised that I was the only one who was thinking about him.
I just nodded and the next teacher came and the day went further.

During the lunch time when I was going from the hallway I saw both of them passing by and saw clearly now that Adi Sir was good looking too but didn't know why I didn't really liked him like other girls.

They both looked really young like they were in their twenties. Maybe that's why girls liked them.
And went from there and the day passed.

Days turned to weeks and weeks to months and now it was two weeks before exams unknowingly I got really fond of him and Neha was upset beside me and said "oh God I don't know how I will pass the exams I don't even know the name of the chapters."
"It's fine just start now instead of dwelling on it ok" I said to her.
"Ok thanks yaar" she replied.
After two weeks it was time for the exams and I was prepared for it and gave it my best.
Now we were waiting for the results sitting in our class some hoping they just passed and some that they aced it. I was nervous because some of my exams were quite difficult but I still tried.

Karan sir came in the class with our exam papers in his hands.
"So is everyone ready for the results?" He asked us.
Some responded yes and some no.
I didn't respond either because of the nerves.
Then he started to distribute it and after sometime it was my turn.
He came to my bench and kept it on my side of the table and said "I hope you do better Meera" and went further.
I was shocked by his feedback and quickly checked my paper and saw I did a lot of careless mistakes and I cursed myself for such and just hoped my parents accept it.
So the highest scorer in the class is saying sir paused...
And Neha nudged me "see like every time it'll be you."
"It's Sumit" and everyone applauded for him I was very upset because it was me all those years and just thought and promised myself that I'll do my best and only focus on my studies.

(Flashback ends)

Oh God how was I back then crushing on him like that I thought reminiscing this memories and slept after it.

Next Day,

It was Sunday so I thought to meet Neha as it was long time since we met and shared about our lives.
So I messaged her she responded in positive and asked if evening is fine I said yes.

The day was good and we didn't really talk much he was still embarrassed about the music incident.
So before going to meet Neha in the living room I saw him so I talked to him about it.
"Umm it was fine just a coincidence sir you don't need to get embarrassed about it."
He was silent at first but then said "ok and sorry it was just kind of awkward you know."
I nodded and told him about my meeting with Neha.
Then I went to meet her.

In the cafe,

"So when is the day ?" I asked her.
"It's almost a month from now" she responded not so happy about it.
"Oh ok... Neha did you talk to him?" I asked her.
"No I tried but he is just so annoying and arrogant and...."
She frustratedly said.
"Neha yaar calm down but what are you doing will you be able to do it I mean the marriage."
"I don't think I have an escape from it. But I'll make sure he will be regretting marrying me" she said smirking.
I shook my head and prayed for him to face her because just as much as silent I was she was a volcano ready to erupt anytime.
"So will you not invite me ? Your only best friend?" I asked her sadly.
"No" she said my jaw hung upon hearing her answer.
"Because you don't need an invitation yaar you can bring little Yash and Karan sir too" she replied.
"I'll ask him about it but tell me when the functions are?" I asked her and we discussed about it and she told me about her dresses and choices which she has to buy later I knew she didn't love him but she knew what she was doing so who was I to stop because she knew he wasn't a bad guy so I trusted her for herself.

Word count:1050
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!