Chapter 12 Think Over

Next day , Neha knew something was up with Meera and asked her to meet for lunch at a restaurant.

Meera was reluctant to go as she knew Neha will want to know about what happened with her but Neha Tripathi very well knew how to convince Meera Sharma.
So here she is sipping from a glass of juice across Neha who was having a bite of a burger while narrowing her eyes on her in question.

"Ok so I'll start from the beginning" said Meera and told her everything about how she met the baby for the first time fed him and felt a connection with him that led her to come across him after five years and the baby met her the second time and how she was troubled by the two men and came across him for the second time and finally about the job offer and his reaction after telling him about feeding the baby........

"So?" Asked Meera looking at Neha for her reaction.
After a minute Neha said "Woah that's a lot to take in yaar."
"Yeah" said Meera thinking about him.
"Wait did you just say he offered you a job ?" Asked Neha.
"Yes but I don't think the offer still stands after how he left" said Meera.
"But he didn't refuse to call him right" asked Neha.
"No but it's stupid to think he'll want me to call him about the same" said Meera thinking how he left.
"But you never know until you ask him right ? What do you want Meera ? Do you want to take the job ?" Asked Neha.
"Um I really liked the baby and felt an unknown connection with him and I don't mind taking care of him" said Meera thinking about the baby who unknowingly started to fill her heart with love.
"And how do you feel about him ?" Asked Neha.
"Nothing I don't feel anything for him besides respect" said Meera thinking about him.
"Are you sure ?" Asked Neha.
"Yes I am and I love and will always love only one man my Ashish he was everything for me" said Meera thinking about her and Ashish's love.
"And how do you feel about the job? You'll have to go to his home to take care of his baby" Asked Neha.
"I am grateful for the opportunity and it's fine to go to his home and the job will help me become independent and I'm grateful to you too but I don't want to take any more money from you" said Meera thinking about how Neha helped her in her hostel expenses and even now she is treating her.
"Hey if it would've been me wouldn't you have done the same Meeru ?" Asked Neha.
"Yes without a doubt but it's high time I take control of my life" said Meera.
"Yes then I think you should call him and take the job Meeru" said Neha.
"Fine I'll do it today in the evening" said Meera.
"Ok then and hey why aren't you eating" asked Neha and both ate and left to their respective places.

In the evening....

Meera took a deep breath after some time she dialled his number....
"Hello ?" Said Karan
"Umm...  Hi Sir it's me Meera" said Meera afraid if he might hang up listening her name.
"Yes Meera I guess you have made up your mind" said Karan.
"Yes I have and I would like to take up the offer if it still stands?" Asked Meera unsure.
"Yes it does and you can come to my house tomorrow in the morning I'll tell you the details and the schedule ?" Asked Karan.
"Umm.. ok yes I'll be there" said Meera.
"I'll message you the address ok ?" Asked Karan.
"Yes ok thank you Sir" said Meera.
"And be here at 8 a.m. ok ?" Asked Karan.
"Yess ok I'll be there at 8 a.m." replied Meera.
"Fine goodnight Meera" said Karan.
"Ok Goodnight Sir and thanks again for the opportunity" said Meera.
"No worries and bye" said Karan.
"Bye" said Meera and both ended the call.

After sometime Meera called Neha and told her the same and Neha asked her not to worry and talked about her life how her parents want her to get married quickly.
Meera adviced her to keep calm and take no pressure and decide as she knew how hot headed Neha was and after a while hanged up.

(Neha and Meera were the opposites where Neha was hot headed , fierce and loud Meera was calm , shy and docile somehow both balanced each other out.)

And Meera slept thinking about what tomorrow has in store for her.

Word count:800
Hey guys I hope you'll liked the chapter.
Meera accepted the job offer and now what'll happen tomorrow will Karan be still angry with her?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!