Chapter 2

Ariana's POV.

I woke up, showered, wore my uniform, and put on makeup.

After I curled some strands of my hair.

The sound of a beep shook me up, and I immediately grabbed my hairband before heading downstairs.

Derek opened the door and I got seated next to him in the backseat. whereas Belle was sitting in front and he was driving the car.

"Hope your knee is fine?" He asked and I told him that it was very much fine.

"Come here." He asked spreading his arms and I shifted a little towards him and he pulled me in a hug.

"Happy birthday doe." He said shaking me lovingly.

"Thank you," We broke the hug.

His hand remained on my shoulder as he said, "Today, no college!" As soon as these words escaped his mouth sir turned around and gave him a serious look.

"I'm your professor! And I'm warning you guys if you didn't attend today's lecture I'll punish you three." He warned with authority and with that, his face turned straight towards the road.

We reached college. I came out of the car and Belle immediately turned towards me,"Today is your birthday. Yayy!" Belle jumped hugging me.

"Uh...happy birthday Aana." I heard his voice and looked at him. I smiled and we proceeded towards our class.

The lecture started and he continued to explain the remaining topics of leadership qualities.

We wrote down some notes and important points he dictated.

It was nice. He explained it well. But I wish I could say the same about Business mathematics subject too. I don't know who hired him as a teacher. He just blabbers. He doesn't care if we understand a word or not.

The bell rang and the lecture ended. Coming out I saw some cheerleaders busy in their work along with the leader.  And remembered about her boyfriend kissing someone else. I shook my head jerking the thought away.

Derek was playing football and girls drooling over him. I don't know why I didn't like girls around him.

He saw me and came towards me, "Let's go somewhere to celebrate your birthday." I told him that Dad wouldn't allow me.

"I'll talk to him don't worry." He said convincing me and Belle immediately interrupted our conversation, "If that's the case I want to go to the club!"

"No clubbing!" Derek refused flatly.

"Derek... don't try to act like Dad," He narrowed his eyes at my statement.

"I'll tell this to Dad. Just wait!" He threatened.

"Fine I'll also tell him that you've been smoking and drinking!" She folded her arms proudly on her chest and smirked.

"Liar! I don't drink and smoke." He argued.

"We all know who's lying here. I found it in your room..."

"Enough!" I yelled at them.

"Stop it. I know he doesn't drink." I said to Belle. I looked at him and said, "And you know she's not serious."

"Come on let's go to the canteen for now and celebrate your birthday." They said and I agreed.

They order the whole menu. It was tempting. We immediately dig in.

We ate till we were full.

Finally!

I was waiting for Derek to finish his food. After that, we went to our class to attend other lectures.