Chapter 54

Ariana's POV.

Early morning mom was convincing us to go for bikini waxing.

"Mom I'm fine." I tried to convince.

"No you're not. Tomorrow is your reception and you should be prepared for the reception." I pouted and she looked at Belle.

"Please convince her."

She looked at me,"you're my daughter in law. You should look best. I've arranged for your facial, body waxing, bikini waxing and your manicure pedicure as well."

I was already feeling very tired. This was like a task and torture.

Finally I agreed.

They took me to some lavish parlour and I looked everywhere. The decor was blush pink and nude in colour and it screams elegance.

Furniture and everything was in different shade of pink. Interior was awesome.

I was laid down by some helpers for bikini waxing and I closed my eyes. I let them did their job. And to be honest it was painful. After that they did body waxing. It was bearable.

They removed my facial hairs and I heard Belle screaming in pain. She's so sensitive.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she said yess.

She looked at the lady and complained,"Do it gently my skin is sensitive." She nodded and continued her work.

Later she did our facial, manicure, pedicure and every other thing was put on our faces and body to make us look glowy and beautiful.

Whole day passed in this. Belle was so tired that she just wanted to go home and sleep as soon as possible.

We came home and I took a relaxing hot water bath. I dried my hair and pushed them back. Looking at myself in the mirror I realised I was glowing.

I don't know if it's because of facial or because tomorrow is my reception.

I was happy. I hope nothing wrong happens tomorrow. It's going to be one of the best days of my life.

I felt a couple of arms around my waist and a smile appeared on my lips when he asked,"What's my kid thinking?"

I looked at him in the mirror,"thinking about us. About you." He turned me and kissed my lips.

"I've to show you something." I looked at him and nodded.

"I've bought a penthouse." I smiled and hugged him.

"When?"

"Six months ago...I was designing it so it took a little time." He confessed and my eyes turned teary.

"You designed it personally!" I was surprised,"come on it's for us. And I can do anything for you." He kissed my forehead and I hugged him again.

"Thankyou so much for coming into my life." I tightened my hold around his neck and he rubbed my back,"I should be saying this."

I chuckled and he wiped my tears.

I break the hug and we sat on the couch. Suddenly I remember something and I asked,"That day why were you yelling on Scarlett?"

"Your step sister thinks she can fool me by dressing up like you." His words confused me and I looked at him. He hugged me from behind.

"She was wearing the same dress as you that day." He stated and I asked,"then how come you recognised her?"

"Anyone can recognise you because she's not chubby like you she's malnourished." I looked at him over the shoulder.

"You mean...I'm fat!" I half yelled at him.