Chapter 10

Ariana's POV.

"Why? What's the matter?" She asked curiously.

"He's not a Vincent blood!"

I gasped. My mouth hung open when i heard this.

How is this possible?

I saw them noticing my presence and i immediately ran inside my room and closed the door.

I saw Scarlett sitting on the bed using her phone.

"What happened?" She asked and i shook my head.

I don't know why but i wanted to know this.

I stood up and went to Vincent Mansion.

"Thank God you come i was coming to you only." Derek said dragging me with him.

"Listen there's an business event and I want you to pick the best outfit for..." he was dragging me towards his room without listening anything suddenly I got bumped into someone.

"Careful." There was sir.

Then again Rodrigo's words rang in my mind.

"Sorry Bro..." Derek said and continued to drag me towards his room.

I came inside and sat on his bed and he instantly tossed his tshirt above his head and my cheeks turned red. I lowered my eyes and waited for him to finish.

"How's this?" I raised my lashes and saw him. He was wearing a maroon blazer with a white t-shirt.

"Nice." He was looking good and different.

He usually wears casual so this was something new.

"White shirt will look better." I said and he gave it a try. It was indeed looking good.

He also tried some other outfits but the most I liked was a black blazer over his white shirt but it was a little loose on him.

"Unfortunately it's for brother Ric. I asked for the same one but they couldn't make it on time."

He said and i nodded. At last he tried a grey blazer. It was looking awesome on him. The colour complimented his skin tone. I was about to say perfect.

"Perfect!" But before me someone else said. I turned and saw Sir standing on the door frame with his hands inside his pocket and looking at Derek with adoration.

He took some steps forward and and fixed his collar properly.

"Perfect gentleman." He said and asked him to try his but he refused saying he's busy with some work.

Workholic!

He went out and i looked at him going out i thought to ask Derek.

"How old are you? Twenty One right?"

"Twenty one. Yes." He said busy in adjusting his clothes.

"And Sir?" I said hesitated.

"Twenty seven."

I calculated something and asked him.

"But how come...I mean Aunt Jennifer married at eighteen?" I asked curiously and he began to remove his blazer.

I helped him remove it and he wore his casual clothes again.

"No...she was married at the age of twenty two with dad." He replied.

"But..." I was interuppted when someone came in.

"Mr. Vincent is asking for you." He said and Derek nodded and went away.
.
.
.
.
.
.