Chapter 13

Ariana's POV.

"Ariana." I looked at Rodrigo and he asked about the tutorial.

I told him that i wasn't able to make it and he stood up from his chair angrily.

"I want to be in good terms with them and you're disobeying me as well as Alaric." He said angrily.

"I don't need any tutoring. I'm fine." I said but he clenched his jaw and fisted his hand.

"Enough! I didn't ask you if you need any help or not in your studies. Do as I say." He yelled and mom asked him to calm down.

"She was busy today, I'll make sure she doesn't skip from tomorrow." Mom said and he left the dining table in rage.

I continued to eat but then it doesn't taste good as it tasted earlier. My mood ruined and i stood up too. I washed my hands and went to my room.

As always my whole day was like any other day but now I was thinking for something that can help me skip today's tution.

Suddenly my door opened and Rodrigo came in,"you didn't go?" I stood up. I was thinking for some reason,"I'll...once i Change my clothes."

He looked at me and thinned his eyebrows,"Why? You aren't going for any event or party. Why are you so bothered about your clothes?" He said and i rolled my eyes. He saw it and clenched his jaw.

"Go. Now!" I grabbed my book and immediately ran outside. I was entering Vincent Mansion and saw Uncle Samuel and Aunt Jennifer playing with Ryker. It's a lion, byproduct of Leo. It was so cute when a cub. I caressed it's head and greeted uncle and Aunt.

"Your dad told us that you're coming. Everyone is upstairs in Ric's room." I nodded and turned my heels towards his room.

Jesus Christ. I've never been in his room for studies. I heard him shouting on someone and i shreiked with fear. I held the door knob and slowly entered inside. I knocked the door and he asked me to come in.

"Derek now enough. You'll solve this or else no dinner." He said and I saw Derek laughing.

"It's ok. I'll order something for myself." Belle laughed at his statement so does i.

Sir looked at me and asked me to come inside. He looked at me and I was in my pajamas. I didn't said anything and sat beside Belle. I opened the same page she opened and waited for him to start.

He was scolding Derek and he was in no mood of studying today.

"I'm coming in five till then refer this." He gave us a thick book of management.

We both looked at him and he stood up from the bed,"Page no. 95."

I looked at the heavy book and smelt it. It was old and vintage. The pages turned yellow and pale and it was torn a little,"Plzz be careful with this book. It's really important to me."

We nodded and opened the page and refer some definitions.

I was reading it when I heard some muffled sound.

"Aana!" It was Derek. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows. He then patted the place beside him and i shook my head.

"I want to show you something..." he mumbled slowly but again I looked towards the door and shook my head.

I turned the page and he pulled my arm. I fell on his chest and the page was in my hand.

"What did you do?" I said and heard the footsteps. He stopped looking at us on the door frame. His eyes zoomed in on my hand. He looked at the page I was holding. It was ripped the moment Derek pulled my arm. And another hand pressed against his chest.