Chapter 27

Ariana's POV.

He looked at Alaric,"I won't consider a Bastard as my son in law." He spat and uncle Samuel punched his jaw hard.

"Don't you dare..." He growled in anger.

Rodrigo wiped his blood of,"Why...what you thought nobody knows that you are a bastard cause you carry Vincent surname." Alaric looked so pissed at him. Why is he talking like that? Alaric was looking at him with clenched teeth and blank expression.

Rodrigo dragged me towards himself and everyone looked at him in shock,"she's my daughter and I don't consider this marriage and I don't consider Alaric as my son in law, understood. He is a bastard." His grip tight against my wrist. He was standing infront of me.

"Rodrigo... I'm warning you behave yourself. I'll make you pay for everytime you abused my son. And I'm not threatening. You don't know me yet. Don't force me to bring my worst side infront of you." Uncle Samuel warned him. His veins popping out with rage when he was talking to dad. His eyes turned red from anger. I got scared when he said all those things to Rodrigo. He was trying so hard to control but Rodrigo was too much to handle. He was provoking him way too much!

He got afraid and took some steps back but he didn't left my hand. His grip was bruising,"Dad..." I winced in pain but he didn't left my hand.

"Leave her!" Alaric shouted but he didn't left my hand.

"If you don't consider him a bastard doesn't mean nobody else will." Jesus Christ. He has gone crazy. He know that now he couldn't do anything that's why he is calling him that again and again. Why is he digging his own grave? Mom removed his hand from my wrist and he glared at her. She pulled me closer to her and hugged me protectively. I saw my wrist turned red.

Alaric was so much in rage. His nose was flaring with anger. He was controlling hard not to beat him to the pulp.

"I have been listening to your nonsense for a long time. Not anymore." He warned Rodrigo and looked at Alaric,"He's my son. Don't you dare say anything. Or else i myself will kill you with my bare hands. And nobody will know what happened with you" His jaw hardened when he said those words.

"I came here to apologise for Derek's deeds. I didn't blamed you for Scarlett or anyone. Because I knew what kind of a person you are you'll vent out all your frustration on Aana. No matter who is the reason. It was for her. Because you are not that kind of person one should apologise. You are not worth it. Now we know your real face. We know how you abuse her so just stop."

Mom told them that they abuse me. Now I am embarrassed to be in this pathetic situation. Why God me? Uncle Samuel looked so pissed with his words. He fisted his hand in anger as if he's control so much. Aunt Jennifer was asking both of them to calm down.

"Why are you reacting like that... he's not your biological son..." He spat on Uncle Samuel's face and he was losing all his calm.

Alaric came forward and punched him hard. He coughed blood and i got so scared,"You'll question my existence. My blood!" He asked squeezing his face. Dad was unable to say anything he was trying hard to get out of his grip but couldn't,"You are lucky that you're her father or else..." He tightened his hold and Rodrigo screamed in pain

"Ric leave him." He left him with a jerk and he groaned in anger,"No one cares what you think...Samuel Vincent is my father. You heard that!"

Alaric came closer and stood infront of us. He looked at me and held my hand.

"Let's go." He said to uncle Samuel and aunt Jennifer.

He started walking towards the door but stopped when he didn't saw me moving from my place.