Chapter 19

Ariana's Pov

"Stop the car." My voice came out desperate and his head immediately turned towards me.

"Don't look at me like that, I want to sleep on the backseat." I cleared his confusion and he nodded. I opened the door and settled on the backseat.

I laid down and throwing my hair back. I closed my eyes and suddenly all the sleep in my eyes were gone.

I saw him adjusting the mirror. I smiled when I saw his eyes looking at me.

"How much time it will take?"

"About half an hour?" He replied looking at the Google map send by Derek.

I closed my eyes and waited for the destination.

I took a quick nap and i opened my eyes when i heard him talking.

"What you mean you send the wrong location?" He yelled and i panicked.

I sat down listening him carefully.

"Then send me the right location now?" He graoned in frustration and hanged up.

He looked back at me,"Where are we now?" I asked looking around and he shook his head,"i don't know. The network is so poor here. I was trying to call Derek since long time and finally he picked it."

We came out waiting for for network. It looked like a hill station.

I was following him. I noticed that he was wearing casuals. That tshirt was hugging his toned body.

His biceps were clenching and flexing whenever he was moving his arm upward.

My eyes caught a beautiful plant. I took a picture of it.

I noticed my dress again and pulled it up. Only if I knew how much I've to adjust this dress i would have never wore it. I pulled it up adjusting it properly on my curve.

"Ahem." I heard him coughing. I stilled on my position. How can I forget he's behind me?

I got embarrassed. I didn't dare to turn and saw something moving in the grass.

I took some steps back and i got hit with his hard body. I turned and saw he was towering over me. I was looking so small infront of him. He was busy in observing something and i looked in front and saw a snake.

I about to yell when he kept his palm on my mouth. His palm was so big. Half of my face was covered with his palm. I panicked. I wanted to run away from the snake. I struggled to get out of his hold and tried to remove his hand. But  he held me still and kept his palm on my stomach. I widened my eyes when i felt his hand on my bare stomach.

I looked at him through my shoulder and he kept his index finger on his lips and ask me to keep quiet. He pointed his finger towards the snake and I saw it going away from us.

My heartbeat was so loud. His hand was still on my stomach. His hand felt so warm and rough.

I closed my eyes in relaxation when the snake was out of my sight.

I removed his hand from my stomach slowly and he removed his hand from my mouth.

"Let's go and check for some network." I nodded and started looking for some board or sign.

Whatplace is this?

I noticed the soil was wet. Had it been raining?

I was walking but the land was slippery. I was looking at my phone and there was some network.

"He sent the location!" He informed and i felt relieved. He was in distance so i ran towards him.

I instantly went towards him but my legs got slipped,"Ouch..." and I fell down. It was like a trench. It was slipping but I held a branch to save myself from falling down.