Chapter 6

Ariana's POV.

Anger rushed inside me and without thinking anything i slapped him hard.

"Bastard!"

That slap echoed in the whole canteen and he looked at me with so much anger.

"Bitch." He cursed and raised his hand and i closed my eyes shut.

But it never came.

I opened my eyes and saw Sir standing infront of me helding his hand.

"Behave!" He said pushing him a little away from us. His voice sounded intimidating.

John clenched his teeth and looked at me.

"Eyes down!" This time he sounded angry.

He glared at John. His eyes were intimidating. His expression were something nobody will mess with. John looked down in fear and went away glaring at me without saying anything.

I held Belle's hand and we started walking towards our class.

Idiot John. What's the need of doing all this shit? I hope this news stays away from Derek.

I was lost in my thoughts and walking towards our next class and I saw Derek coming towards us.

He was smiling but his smile faded looking at our faces.

"What happened to you guys? What so serious?" He asked and i fisted my skirt.

I don't want him to know. But before i can say anything Belle said,"John misbehaved with her." I closed my eyes.

Shit!

"When?" He asked and she told him,"Ten minutes ago in canteen."

His jaw hardened and he ran towards canteen and for some reason I was feeling pity on John.

"Derek!" I followed Derek to stop him but he ignored my words.

"Come on." Belle said dragging me and we followed Derek.

John was busy in talking when suddenly Derek punched his face and he fell on the ground.

"How dare you?" He yelled angrily at him and John stood up wiping his blood of his nose and looked at him angrily.

He came forward and Derek punched him again. They both started fighting and Derek also got punched in between.

"Derek." I pulled him away but still he was not ready to leave him. I told him that sir already warned him.

"Calm down!" I said hugging him.

I looked at John. His face was bruised.

"Asshole!" He cursed him and i break the hug.

"I'm fine." I said and saw his bleeding lips.

"You shouldn't have punched him!" I said and he raised his eyebrows,"If i wouldn't have punched him today he would have done that again."

He said I took him in medical room. I wiped his blood off and he hissed in pain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was busy in cleaning my room when the door opened.

I saw grandma coming in.

"Grandma do you need anything?" I asked politely and she refused saying,"no I'm very much fine. I want to meet Scarlett, can you plzz ask her to come and meet me." I nodded and went closing the door.

I don't know where is she?

I left all my work aside and search for her in garden and in living room. I went on terrace and saw her sitting there.