Chapter 32

Happy new year in advance.

Today is last day of 2023 enjoy it to the fullest. I wish all of you a very happy new year ahead. Stay safe and healthy.

Don't forget to party.

And here's the gift of new year for you all. I'll update another chapter today so it will be a double update.

Do let me know how's is Alaric's POV in COMMENTS and don't forget to VOTE.

Enjoy 😘

Alaric's POV.

I sneaked out of the Vincent Mansion and the guard looked at me weirdly again. He must be thinking where I go every night. He bowed his head and i nodded,"Don't tell anyone about this!" I warned and he nodded.

I saw the time in my wrist watch. She must have slept by now. I looked at her window. And see if anyone is watching.

Jesus I'm struggling at night like a thief to meet my legally wedded wife.

I looked at balcony and started climbing up. I jumped inside her balcony. Her lights were off.

I went towards her and saw she slept covering herself with the blanket.

I sat beside her on the bed and heard some faint voices. I felt suspicious.

Isn't she sleeping?

I again heard her sniffing,"Aana..."

She didn't replied anything. I touched the blanket and saw her moving.

I removed the blanket and saw her crying. I got scared. Her eyes were red because of crying and her face turned red.

I threw the blanket away and leaned towards her,"What happened?" She shook her head and buried her face in the pillow.

"Aana tell me! Did Rodrigo said something?" I was feeling so angry on him. Dare he say anything and I'll rip him apart.

She again shook her head. I was feeling scared. I wiped her tears and she hugged my torso. I laid beside her and caressed her head lightly.

"Baby please don't scare me, tell me what happened to you?" She was constantly crying and i rubbed her back to calm her down but she wasn't replying anything. I was feeling scared. Did Rodrigo said something? Why is she crying? Bad thoughts were making me feel nervous.

"Okay fine if you won't tell me I'll ask your mom." I stood up but she tightened her hold around me,"Nobody said anything to me." She sobbed and i wiped her fresh tears again.

"Then what happened?" She remained silent for some time and then she slowly whispered,"My stomach is aching." I hugged her tightly heaving with peace.

"Jesus Christ you scared me." She fisted my shirt and hissed silently.

"Why didn't you consult any doctor?" She didn't replied anything.

"Wait I should bring some medicine for you." I was trying to stood up but again she didn't let me,"It won't work. Let it be." She uttered politely and I thinned my eyebrows in confusion.

"But why?"

"Because...because I'm having periods and I don't want to have medicine." She confessed hiding her face in my chest. I pulled her closer.

"Why didn't you told me this before?" I questioned but again she didn't replied.

"Baby... I'm asking you something." I was pissed with her behaviour. First she didn't informed me about her periods and now she's not replying. Atleast i would have bought something healthy for her to eat if I knew about her situation.