Chapter 31

Important

So next is Alaric's POV!

Excited?

And if you want double update please COMMENT as much as you can and VOTE.

Enjoy the update😘

Ariana's POV.

He looked at me and waved byee. I saw him going towards Vincent Mansion. I came inside when I saw him entering the mansion gate.

I laid on my bed and saw the time it was three in the morning. Two hours passed and I didn't even realise it. Time really flies when I'm with him.

I was feeling so sleepy. I laid down on the bed and smiled. I like his presence. His cologne was still present in the room.

I covered myself up with the blanket and switched off the lamp.

I felt someone waking me up. It was mom.

I covered myself up,"Mom please five minutes."

"Five minutes! You're late. How did you overslept? Don't you wanna go to college?" She asked and I saw the time.

Oh shit!

"Show me your face." She looked at me and asked,"Were you awake late night? You're having dark circles."

I looked at my face in mirror. Indeed I was having dark circles.

I instantly got ready for college and Rodrigo dropped me to college.

Nowadays i feel so boring in college. Alaric isn't coming here either. I was waiting for it to end soon.

In all the lectures i was waiting to go home.

When I came home I started waiting for night to fall.

Jesus Christ have I gone mad?

After dinner I came to my room and started waiting for him to come but once again I fall asleep.

When I woke up I don't want to go to college but i convinced myself and got ready in my uniform.

When we were having breakfast I saw Rodrigo talking to someone about some deal. I ignored and he dropped me off to the college.

When i entered inside the class I was looking for Belle. I sat next to her. I opened my notebook and after finishing the explanation she announced.

"So tomorrow will be your test!"
.
.
.
.
.

I came home and saw Grandma glaring at me.

"What?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

What's her problem!

I came in my room. My phone rang and I saw it was him.

"Hello Aana."

"Yess!"

"Are you home?"

I told him that I'm home. I asked him about last night but he said he was busy. He was in his office i thought not to disturb him and hanged up.

I heard a knock and saw mom. I asked her to come in.

She opened Scarlett's wardrobe and kept some stuffs infront of me,"i bought all this for Scarlett because she was getting married. But...since she's gone I don't want to waste this. Can you please use them? I'm sorry if you are feeling like I'm giving you her stuffs but I've invested so much in these." She explained and i nodded.