Chapter 38

No comments no update!

Ariana's POV.

I entered in my house and startled when I saw Rodrigo. He had his hands fold and looking at me angrily.

I gulped down sensing his anger and looked at mom. She looked scared too. Grandma was smirking in the corner and i fisted my hand.

The atmosphere was tensed and serious.

"Where have you been whole night?" He asked clenching his teeth angrily. The way he was looking at me with anger I can feel anger radiating off him.

"Answer me! why are you silent?" His words shuddered me and mom looked at me helplessly.

"Answer him you brat! why are you silent?" Grandma shouted like a witch. She was standing behind Rodrigo glaring at me with disgust.

"Tell me!' He yelled again coming towards me and i took some steps back in fear.

"I...was." He held my jaw and i got scared.

Grandma looked at me and I saw her eyes stopped at my neck. She noticed all those marks. She  looked at me like she's looking at something filthy.

"Tell us where were you whoring around?" She asked coming forward and my eyes widen when she asked me that.

How can she use that word for me? I was in rage. I fisted my hand. I gulped down and clenched my teeth.

"I was with my husband!" I replied without hesitation. I was quiet because I was scared he'll torture mom but now enough. How can this wicked old women asked me something like that infront of everyone.

"Oh that bastard!" He abused and I clenched my teeth,"Shut the fuck up!"

"What did you said?" He grabbed my jaw again in his tight grip,"How dare you talk to me like that?" He squeezed it harshly and i winced in pain.

"Didn't i already told you? She's seeing him." She told him looking at me from head to toe.

He left my jaw with a jerk and point his fingers towards me,"I told you to stay away from him. Didn't I?"

"I won't!" I replied and felt my head spinning and my cheek burn with the stinging pain. I was so shock. My eyes turned teary.

"Rodrigo..." Mom came forward but he pushed her away. I was too shock to react. He bloody slapped me. I looked at him angrily. My cheeks started burning. I can feel his fingers imprinted on my cheeks.

"How dare you talk back?" He yelled but I didn't flinched back. I fisted my hands tightly that my nails were digging my skin.

"I already warned you, didn't i? Then why did you went to him?" He shouted on the top of his lungs and i closed my eyes. Tears started rolling on my cheeks.

He saw love bites around my neck and looked at me disgusted.

"Don't give me that look. I was with my husband not with any other man!" I snapped at him and he grabbed my hairs in his fist.

He clenched his teeth,"Don't piss me off by calling him your husband!" His grip on my roots tightened and i hissed. More tears began to leak from my eyes.

"Rodrigo leave her please." Mom cried and he pushed me away.

"You won't meet Alaric again." He warned.

"Am i clear?" He shouted and i looked at him with my raging eyes.

"Answer me!"

"No...I will. And you can't stop me." When i shouted back he lost his calm. He looked at me for some moment,"Today I'll punish you for all your mistakes."