Chapter 62

Ariana's POV.

His smirk grew as he saw my bleeding lips.

"So fucking beautiful!" He mumbled before going out.

I heaved and wiped the sweat that appeared on my forehead.

He went out and I sat on the bed fisting the sheet nervously. Gulping down the saliva down my throat I thought about his changed behaviour. He looked like some psychopath.

"Aana." Belle's voice shocked me and she looked at my scared face.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." She apologized and we came downstairs.

Thinking about him I remembered that he asked me to make something for him. Despite the argument we had a few moments ago, I went to the kitchen.

My hand reached for the door of the refrigerator and saw tuna fish freshly kept inside a transparent pack.

I thought to make it for him. I made arrangements and chopped vegetables. I collected all the spices and marinated the fish then fried it. Turning it on both sides, I saw it turning red and golden.

The smell hit my nostrils awakening my senses, garnishing it with vegetables I closed the lid and kept it along with the dinner.

I saw everyone gathered in the hall, looking at the staff I asked them to bring everything to the table. Everything was kept on the dining table and I sat beside Alaric. Stretching my hand I reached for a plate and looked at him.

"I've made something for you," I told and he smiled lightly. He was constantly looking at me, I served him and took a spoonful of it. I forwarded the spoon towards him and he ate it looking into my eyes.

His expression changed as he chewed it. His eyes widened and immediately stood up. Running towards the kitchen he covered his mouth with his palm as if he was going to throw up.

"Aana what is this?" Mom asked about the dish and I told her.

"Ohh God." She followed him and I looked at Dad.

"He's allergic to seafood!" Dad informed and I immediately stood up from my chair and followed them.

I saw him throwing up and felt bad. He gargled and washed his face.

His face turned red. I took some steps, "I'm sorry I didn't know." I kept my hand on his shoulder.

Mom gave him some ice cream to eat. His eyes stopped at me and I lowered my gaze in guilt. I helped him stand up and took him to our room.

He fell on the bed almost shaking the bed and I touched his forehead and realized he's temperature wasn't normal. He was lying on the bed with his eyes closed. My eyes began to shed tears as I held his hand in mine and rested my forehead against it.

I mumbled sorry feeling bad. He wiped my tears, "Don't cry... I'm fine." His voice is slow but audible. Clenching my eyes shut I let the tears of guilt fall. I began to unbutton his shirt discarding it from his body.

Depressed and tired I lay beside him hugging him and he pulled me closer to his chest.

"I'm sorry." I cried and he shook his head and asked me to stop crying. After an hour his temperature became normal and he slept.

But I was wide awake. I'm such a bad wife. I cannot satisfy my husband, nor do I've any idea about his health and allergy. I'm good for nothing. I sniffed and he stirred a little.

"Stop crying..." His voice was slow and lazy. He wasn't awake. His eyes were closed all the time while saying anything. He kept his forearm on my stomach burying his face in the crook of my neck.